ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
The Boss sucks....I remember when the half time show used to be entertaining

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Way things are going Arizona might not get the ball enough times to even have a chance at a come back.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Why any team going in an underdog, would win the coin toss, and just hand the ball right over to a team that is known to be confident and getting hyped up, and who you know is notorious for running the ball down field for a touch down on the first drive in the first few minutes of any game, I just don't know. You don't win the coin toss and just hand the ball over to a team like Pittsburg. That's just plain crazy. :crazy:

Screw the 2nd half, get ahead in the first half and worry about the other later. Really good game though none the less. Down to the last seconds.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Why the FVCK did that last play not get reviewed? Can someone please tell me who on the Steelers team was sucking off the refs?

Oh, and Harrison is a giant douchebag for that personal foul.

Steelers played a better game but there was some ****tiness going on as well.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Those Steelers are some classy folks, right from the owner down to the players. I couldn't help but notice all the credit they gave to the Cardinals for a good game in the post-game interviews. Like none.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Why any team going in an underdog, would win the coin toss, and just hand the ball right over to a team that is known to be confident and getting hyped up, and who you know is notorious for running the ball down field for a touch down on the first drive in the first few minutes of any game, I just don't know. You don't win the coin toss and just hand the ball over to a team like Pittsburg. That's just plain crazy. :crazy:

Screw the 2nd half, get ahead in the first half and worry about the other later. Really good game though none the less. Down to the last seconds.
I totally disagree! I'd rather have my team get the ball in the 2nd half. That gives them the opportunity to score right before the half (which they literally almost did) then carry that momentum when they get the ball back again after half. At that point, you get 2 straight times with the ball. Plus don't let the #1 defense set the pace of the game, let your defense do it.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
How did the Bears do?

Edit- Where is PitSteeers? You would think Mr Nostradumass would be all over himself by about now...

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Those Steelers are some classy folks, right from the owner down to the players. I couldn't help but notice all the credit they gave to the Cardinals for a good game in the post-game interviews. Like none.
What are they supposed to say, thanks for losing?? :busted:

Not only one of the best super bowls I've ever seen, but one of the best NFL games I've ever seen too.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
He was trying to throw the ball but had lost his grip in the process. Arm has to be moving forward while having control of the ball.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I actually wound up watching the whole game. I thought it was incomplete, no fumble. (forward motion and all...)