Quantcast

Super Hot French Newsreader Chick

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
stinkyboy said:
Cmon, every man has a price. How much $ would it take? $10.00 a lb?
Money?

Are you kidding?

I'd hit it for a box of Golden Grahams. I ain't scared.

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
Focus. Please! Here we have a delightful thread entitled Super Hot French Newsreader Chick and y'all have let it degrade to how many golden grahams it'd take for you to bang a fat chick?

Fer cryin' out loud.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
narlus said:
the odds of her, and not you, eating those golden grahams cannot be computed
I'm no dummy, I'd eat the Golden Grahams well in advance and far away before I banged the 500 lb chick.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BTW - I'm married, so all this doesn't count.

We need a single guy to volunteer.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
That chick is hot, beatiful, sexy, attractive, pretty, and every other adjective used to describe a good-looking girl.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
H8R said:
I'm no dummy, I'd eat the Golden Grahams well in advance and far away before I banged the 500 lb chick.
Yes, you feed the Tiger through the cage, not in it.
That is the first thing they teach you at Zookeeper school.
They use the book:
Tiger Attack by Claude Balls as a reference.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Bicyclist said:
That chick is hot, beatiful, sexy, attractive, pretty, and every other adjective used to describe a good-looking girl.
AND she weighs 500 lbs!

:thumb:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
She really is SOOO hot. I went out into town this lunchtime, I even went into the mall to get sushi, and all the time I was looking for hot chicks who came close to her. Nothing even in the same game. Well, there was this hot asian chick at the juice counter, but not really... French chick may well be the hottest girl in the world that I know of. I does kind of mess up your world view that you know there is one insanely hot chick out there, and when you see regular people in 'real life' they all pale in comparison. :(

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
Changleen said:
She really is SOOO hot. I went out into town this lunchtime, I even went into the mall to get sushi, and all the time I was looking for hot chicks who came close to her. Nothing even in the same game. Well, there was this hot asian chick at the juice counter, but not really... French chick may well be the hottest girl in the world that I know of. I does kind of mess up your world view that you know there is one insanely hot chick out there, and when you see regular people in 'real life' they all pale in comparison. :(
Man you have to get the heck out of where you live......While this french chic is HOT....around here there are tons of women that would give her a run for the money....

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
ktmsx said:
Man you have to get the heck out of where you live......While this french chic is HOT....around here there are tons of women that would give her a run for the money....
you live in CT?

have you ever been to France?

seriously, it's like a diorama exhibit for testosterone-charged men.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
what's up with the French department here at school? 50% of the faculty and staff is from France, but not one of them looks like her. not even close.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
the Inbred said:
what's up with the French department here at school? 50% of the faculty and staff is from France, but not one of them looks like her. not even close.
they send away their cast-offs, and keep the good stuff down home at the farm.

J

JRB

ktmsx said:
hahaha - CT??? Did you just say CT has tons of chicks that would give her a run??? I don't think there are even a "ton" of chicks in CT. :think:

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
narlus said:
you live in CT?

have you ever been to France?

seriously, it's like a diorama exhibit for testosterone-charged men.
That explains why the men over there are for the most part OBNOXIOUS....

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
loco said:
hahaha - CT??? Did you just say CT has tons of chicks that would give her a run??? I don't think there are even a "ton" of chicks in CT. :think:
Shoot we have two women in my office that are atleast a 7...unfortunatly there a few women in CT. that weigh a ton also.....

J

JRB

ktmsx said:
Shoot we have two women in my office that are atleast a 7...unfortunatly there a few women in CT. that weigh a ton also.....
You are calling chicks in your office a 7, but think there are way more chicks hotter than frenchie. :think:

I am not saying that there aren't hotter chicks, I have seen them in Austin, but to say that this chick isn't damned near perfect seems crazy to me.

You do see the pic of her tokin' right??? :drool:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
ok, that's the second reference to that movie. I fail to see the humor - apparently my sense of humor equals my taste in women.

Now tell me she's not hot?!?!!!!