Quantcast

^^^Super Monday GMT^^^

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Homemade breakfast burrito - seasoned ground turkey, mashed sweet potatoes, and eggs. way better than i was expecting. I like!

Ray Lewis celebrated last night's win by driving home in a white Ford Bronco.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
'Morning. I'm tired and I ate too much last night. Gonna be a looooong day...
Morning.

I'm also tired and ate way too much last night. My stomach is really hating me this morning.
This. Plus the baby woke up 3x last night. Wifey was snippy this morning when Haley woke up again as I left. I'll need to drag my ass to the gym tonight.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I dreamed of snow and ice, and woke up to a bare driveway (with a snowy lawn--I cleared it yesterday). Best that all stay in my dreams.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Ouch, my legs. Second half marathon faster than the first, but still pretty disappointed. I've run the exact course faster on my own previously. I felt slow the entire time was was totally gassed by mile 12. Don't know what I did wrong.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Damn, last night was exciting. Managed to crank out three loads of laundry while reading magazines.

Ordered a couple of bike things over the weekend to rebuild my clapped out ride. It sorely needs it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My job situation just got a lot more confusing but a hell of a lot better. Pharmaceutical company I interviewed with just dropped an offer in my lap. Bunch more money and more than twice as much vacation as anyone else was offering. Location: 25 miles from my old house in Virginia.

:weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
My job situation just got a lot more confusing but a hell of a lot better. Pharmaceutical company I interviewed with just dropped an offer in my lap. Bunch more money and more than twice as much vacation as anyone else was offering. Location: 25 miles from my old house in Virginia.

Bueno! :clapping:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
:wave: hubby woke up with me even though he had the day off to make coffee and get the kiddo ready for school! What a guy! Made my day!

We were shooting my bow yesterday and I guess my hand was too close to the arrow and one of the feathers on the tail sheared off and went through my hand! :eeek: it looked pretty gnar, and didn't hurt nearly as bad as I thought it would!

Also had adventures in teaching ski lessons on Saturday. Took 3 three year olds and a four year old on the chair for the first time with one teenage helper. Two of the kids flipped out. One laid flat out in the middle of a 45 minute line and refused to go forward, and we had to call mom to take her out. I was a teacher for 5 years and this is the most difficult class I've ever taught. Sure is a good workout though! Speaking of which, I need to hit the gym at lunch today for REALS!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I hear the team that lost yesterday might have won had they scored moar points, or if the team that won had scored fewer. Sounds like quite the contest.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We were shooting my bow yesterday and I guess my hand was too close to the arrow and one of the feathers on the tail sheared off and went through my hand! :eeek: it looked pretty gnar, and didn't hurt nearly as bad as I thought it would!
:picsstfu:

Ouch, isn't that fairly common in archery?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England

Score. And four weee smileys. Schit must be serious.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Mariko, my new daughter, just came home today after spending her first 8 days of life in the NICU.

:banana:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
She was born at 36 weeks exactly, so 8 days is fine by me.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
kids are pretty cool. Saturday night i got to watch my ~7 month old nephew while my wife & sister went out. My nephew thanked me by peeing on me while i changed his diaper.

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
Mariko, my new daughter, just came home today after spending her first 8 days of life in the NICU.

:banana:

The thread title should be changed to Good News Monday GMT. Woot.

Me, not so much. I can't shake the feeling that my guts are stuffed full of chicken skin.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

so when do you become a big pharma whore?

congo rats.....still can't find the pic of that....

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
so when do you become a big pharma whore?

congo rats.....still can't find the pic of that....

I turn in my soul in about a month, pending background check and drug screening. As long as the bodies don't start floating that shouldn't be a problem.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
different pic...cartoon rats in a conga line...

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
:picsstfu:

Ouch, isn't that fairly common in archery?
I'd never heard of it, but then, I haven't done much research. I didn't think to stop and take a pic, but BUFFALO did witness! If it's common, and if it happens again, I'll get a pic for you ;)

AND CONGRATS TOSHI!!!!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Thanks, all. I also set up a babycam in her room, with the twist that this one broadcasts (password protected and encrypted) over the interwebbes, too. The respective set of grandparents now have access to it, so they can get their MarikoCam fix on whenever they want.

(Right now the MarikoCam is just showing an empty bassinet, as Jessica's mom is holding the baby captive on the couch.)

For those interested in the product, it's a DropCam HD, carried by amazon amongst many other retailers.

Last edited:

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Congrats to Toshi and Westy.
Major fail for me. The other day when I saw that pic of Toshi holding a baby, I just thought.....Dr.......hospital.......holding a baby............
It did not even cross my mind that that was yours.
Congrats again and may she have the world's first electric stryder bike.