Quantcast

Super Sale At Pedal N Spoke

Paris

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
The Commonwealth
I AM CONTINUING LAST WEEKENDS SALE FROM TODAY THROUGH THIS SUNDAY. EVERYTHING IN THE STORE 30% OFF. IF YOU ARE NEED OF SOMETHING, NOW IS THE TIME. I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON, THANKS, KIRK

THIS DISCOUNT DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY SPECIAL ORDERS

Kirk Berger
Pedal-n-Spoke, Inc.
1025-H Seneca Road
Great Falls, Virginia 22066
703-404-2800 phone
703-404-3511 fax
www.pedalnspoke.com

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
Hey man, just a heads up as to the use of this board since you're new here.

Posting stuff like this in any forum but Buy & Sell in not smiled upon. It's SPAM. Yeah, every once and a while someone will post a bike that they'd rather get rid of locally, but posting a sale at the shop you work at isn't cool. Even if you're giving the few locals here a heads up on a sale, the rest of us don't care.

Welcome to the board by the way ;)

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
**** thanks a bunch paris i didn't even know about a sale. Good to know i'll head down there to check if they got anything i should waste money on.

eric1bss

Chimp
Apr 1, 2004
North VA
Matt D said:
Hey man, just a heads up as to the use of this board since you're new here.

Posting stuff like this in any forum but Buy & Sell in not smiled upon. It's SPAM. Yeah, every once and a while someone will post a bike that they'd rather get rid of locally, but posting a sale at the shop you work at isn't cool. Even if you're giving the few locals here a heads up on a sale, the rest of us don't care.

Welcome to the board by the way ;)
I don't think of this as spam. If I didn't work at a shop and get great deals I would be glad to hear that a local shop was giving 30% off. To me, buy and sell is for an individual selling an individual item. Kirk's advertising can benefit all riders in the Virginia and surrounding areas, which is what this board is titled. But that's just my feeling.

Mattoid

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
Charlottesville, Virginia
posting this in the normal buy and sell forum would be pointless, it would get burried within an hour. As logn as boards liek this arnt abused this sorta thing is fine. Thanks from the reasonable Va area monkies for the headsup!

Paris

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
The Commonwealth
This Sale Is Continuing Through The Weekend. There Are Bikes Marked Down To Wholesale Cost! If You Need A Bike, This Is A Great Opportunity! They Have High End Rockies And Tomacs For Mountain, Masi And Biancchi For Road, Haro And K2 Mountain And Kids Bikes.... Tires, Tools, Racks, Soft Goods...