Quantcast

super sensitive bike related topic

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
In all seriousness, I run hot and sweat a lot. Once upon a time I saw Stevie Smith with what appeared to be electric tape on his nips under his chest protector. Anyone else resort to nip coverings while riding?

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I have friends that put gorilla tape over theirs, they sweat enough that it easily comes off when they're done riding.

I fortunately don't have those problems.

My Sandy vagina on the other hand.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Take a couple of those plastic spacers they use to keep the pizza box away from the pizza and sew them into your shirts.

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
body glide is a good idea

for DH I used to run an underarmour wicking layer, back when they didn't just make t shirts for poor people. it actually kept me cooler and reduced chafing. once i stopped wearing head to toe armor, a workout T was fine and no chafing. I have big nips and man-tits for a while, so I should know. Maybe it's the thick layer of body hair that helped keep me from chafing, but I am far less man-titty now.

how's that for imagery?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
In all seriousness, I run hot and sweat a lot. Once upon a time I saw Stevie Smith with what appeared to be electric tape on his nips under his chest protector. Anyone else resort to nip coverings while riding?
My old Dainese protection used to do if I did not ride with a base layer.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Spandex and a 4" stem, had to check this wasn't in the DH forum, it would have reached a new low.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Solved nearly 100 years ago. Put bandaids over your nipples.
this. it takes me a few rides to get my nipple battle hardened in the early season. until that happens, I use bandaids. I asked a neighbour who's done a few iron-mans what he does, and that was his suggestion. worked for me.