Quantcast

***Super Spectacle Sunday GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Went skiing with my Dad yesterday. Definitely sore. I managed to find a lot of untouched powder in some areas that require a bit of traversing and slight uphill grade to get to. It was great. Then I got stuck in some thigh deep powder. That took far too long to get out of.

Going to the neighbor's to watch the Donkey's this afternoon.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
raining out. most excellent breakfast. Organic Coffee, with a sandwich consisting of organic fried eggs, lettuce, & tomato's, locally butchered and cut bacon on toasted sourdough with a little bit of mayo and a sprinkling of Tabasco and a glass of OJ.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I was ready to root for Denver had they offered me a job by today, but no dice. Seahawks it shall be.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Rode a 50 miles today besides having not ridden for a while it turned out I was really dehydrated from drinking Friday. Got some really bad cramping after 40 miles despite having had a lot of water. Still great to be out but the road bike needs a shower now.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
That sucks. I liked him.

Ride: busted chain, smacked my knee in the process, got to top, realized I didn't repack my pads after chain repair, flatted in first 50 yards of the descent, icy woodwork and roots, had me all over the place...

Not my best by a long shot, but still pretty good.

And my pads were where I left them, so, win, I guess.

Last edited: