Quantcast

Super-top secret 'Shed' map

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Considering all of the weirdness that has happened up in those parts over the last few years I wouldn't necessarily dismiss most of those things.

Apparently Big Foot took a huge dump on the blue trail right in front of the AAPRDL and the Alien dude is like "WTF?"

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
mud'n'sweat said:
Now THAT is funny!
Know what else is? If you downloaded a good topo, opened it into PC Paint and labeled it with the $hit that actually has happened or been discovered there. I bet most people would find the truth stranger than fiction where the 'shed is concerned. I hear the Martian Landing Zone* makes compasses spin wildly, cell phones not work and strange sights/sounds appear. I know that I have personally experienced missing time there. :evil:

* the huge clearing of boulders with a spring running beneath it in the middle of the forest just off the blue trail South of where it crosses Fishing Creek Road on its way to the Rte. 15/Cunningham falls Overlook

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
See now heres what I find wierd, in the liberty watershed in my area cell phones never work, and in a lot of places compasses spin like crazy. Theres even a section of road by soldier's delight where if you put you car in in neutral it will roll backwards up the incline.

I've also been told by a DNR guy that the screaming noises people hear are the few screech owls that are left in the area. And I've even actually seen two goats (probably escaped from the farm nearby) wandering down the fireroad.