Quantcast

***Super Tuesderp GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
This. I don't hire for skills, I hire for attitude and will teach you what you need to know.
I kinda figured that was the case but you never know. In any case they are "intrigued" by my experience. Time to talk to them and see if I can wow with my go-getter attitude and star personality.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

A lovely day, I must say. If it wasn't for the work I do, I would really love this job.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Hi-
Settled into the farm. It is kind of surreal, not it is surreal.
Living in a converted barn, originally built in 1860 about 20 mins. up Boulder Canyon from town.
Living with an older couple, one is a sculptor & one is a psychologist who specializes in Bee therapy. They raise goats, chickens & bees.
Clean mountain living agrees with me.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Took a chest x ray on Sunday to confirm I don't have a pulmonary embelizim. I don't thankfully. Got a call yesterday afternoon where she said, we looked a the x ray more and we found a shadow... it's either your nipple or it could be lung cancer. WTF man
jesus christ.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Hi-
Settled into the farm. It is kind of surreal, not it is surreal.
Living in a converted barn, originally built in 1860 about 20 mins. up Boulder Canyon from town.
Living with an older couple, one is a sculptor & one is a psychologist who specializes in Bee therapy. They raise goats, chickens & bees.
Clean mountain living agrees with me.
Bee therapy? There's trouble there somewhere... you should try to get the bees high when no one is looking.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I too vote nipples...

I just googled PE, it may be that you facility lacks the equipment larger facilities have, if that is the case you could request an ultrasound see blood flow in your lung.
The ultrasound can check for blood clots in the legs, the most common source of a clot to embolize. Ultrasound cannot check for PE directly and is not really the test of choice. Basically every hospital in the US has a CT scanner these days. There's really no excuse.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
lulz...aren't you supposed to smoke them out anyway?
I'd think the bees would be happier and need less therapy if they were smoked out in a less traditional manner. Plus there's the Prius effect of less environmental impact by providing multiple uses of smoke from a single bowl.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
The ultrasound can check for blood clots in the legs, the most common source of a clot to embolize. Ultrasound cannot check for PE directly and is not really the test of choice. Basically every hospital in the US has a CT scanner these days. There's really no excuse.
I are educated more... I had several ultra sounds and Xrays but no CT scan prior to my CABG, it probably wasn't called for.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I saw a hipster rolling across campus at noontime on a penny farthing.

:facepalm:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
hooo boy... pretty livid right now.

so a project i've been on since i started my current position (3 1/2 years ago now) just won a recognition award for packaging within my company. doesn't seem like a big deal except that the award committee accepts submissions from all global business units, not just the business unit i'm in. as the engineer responsible for the design and validation of the packaging,, do i get recognition? nope. the admin who submitted the paperwork did. (it's not the admin's fault, but the assclowns that run the award).

:rant:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

so a project i've been on since i started my current position (3 1/2 years ago now) just won a recognition award for packaging within my company. doesn't seem like a big deal except that the award committee accepts submissions from all global business units, not just the business unit i'm in. as the engineer responsible for the design and validation of the packaging,, do i get recognition? nope. the admin who submitted the paperwork did. (it's not the admin's fault, but the assclowns that run the award).

Time to submit an upper decker.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA

JK's company has "Best Package" awards.

Lawlz.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Caught the Bong Shed thief red handed. Haha this is going to be fun..... Foolishly returned to the scene of the crime. Jerome, Jerome, Jerome.... That door opens in not out...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
He is my Brothers friend. I want $600 for the damage. His Daughter is bringing it over as I type this. My Brother is brokering the deal. It turns out one of our friends is looking for him also. Oops looks like I just gave up the goose.....
I hope his daughter gets here quick....