Quantcast

***Super Tuesderp GMT***

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
He is my Brothers friend. I want $600 for the damage. His Daughter is bringing it over as I type this. My Brother is brokering the deal. It turns out one of our friends is looking for him also. Oops looks like I just gave up the goose.....
I hope his daughter gets here quick....
this all sounds sketchy as fuck, Jim. watch out for the desperate thief, he might make more bad decisions

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Not my Problem anymore. I cut off the zipties and let him go. Accidentally gave him a slight push down the stairs....
If you lived in Montana you could have just shot him in the face for his misdeed, shooting in back usually leads to prosecution.

Last summer a local guy thought someone was stealing stuff out of his open garage so he set a Wiley Coyote trap and a kid took the bait, the kid turned out to be an exchange student. Lots of bad press for the state.

Did you check to see if your friends brother was an exchange student?

EDIT: 2 summers ago was when the event took place and now it turns out you get up to 70 years in the pokey!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2950303/Montana-man-killed-German-student-set-sentencing.html

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The stiletto is good for pushing.
I wanted to give him a good beating. My Brother said the $620 is fair enough. Knives are messy and I ain't cleaning up shit.... Cooler heads prevailed... All is well. I am going to donate his bike as I am sure it is not his. Or not his anymore...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If you lived in Montana you could have just shot him in the face for his misdeed, shooting in back usually leads to prosecution.

Last summer a local guy thought someone was stealing stuff out of his open garage so he set a Wiley Coyote trap with some pot and a kid took the bait, the kid turned out to be an exchange student. Lots of bad press for the state.

Did you check to see if your fiends brother was an exchange student?
I put a cocked and loaded Ithaca Deer Slayer to the side of his head. He started panting and crying. I was more afraid then he was... I am a wimp when it comes to these kind of things....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Did you at least tell him you pissed in the garbage bag? He'll remember that too.
I was in the process of cleaning that up when I discovered him. Scared the living fuck out of me. My heart is beating out of my chest currently. I had to pee....

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I am almost positive that something broke on my car tonight, after hitting a big hole in the road. Now I just need to figure out what that noise is, that only seems to happen while going over manhole covers.

One of the sway bar links was squeeking last week, so I had it up on the lift to take a look. Everything was tight, maybe it finally took that big bump to break whatever it is.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am almost positive that something broke on my car tonight, after hitting a big hole in the road. Now I just need to figure out what that noise is, that only seems to happen while going over manhole covers.

One of the sway bar links was squeeking last week, so I had it up on the lift to take a look. Everything was tight, maybe it finally took that big bump to break whatever it is.
Your roads suck. All of them equally.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande

I had a similar issue a few years back when ran over a parking barrier at about 10 MPH in sub zero snowy weather, after checking and seeing nothing I took it in and found out I'd blown a rear strut.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Got a ride to Home Depot to buy some security stuff to install for tomorrow. Not having a car is a bitch.... Bong Shed Secured!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I'm glad to report that my non-participation in the caucus process did not doom the Bern. 57.9% for Bernie in Colorado with delegates awarded proportionally, it looks like.