Quantcast

***Superb Owl GMT***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Planning a couple of laps in the snow plow once it's daylight. Then maybe watching some proper football highlights this morning and then getting in a ride to test the new studded fat bike tyres.

No cable, no hand egg this evening.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:
Quick little spin. Now getting Madelyn ready to go. We’re heading to MI to slide on slush this afternoon.

Doubtful I’ll see the first minute of the GAME!!! Was actually just discussing my profound hatred of that sport and everything that goes with it. Baaahumbug

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Got my Xmas lights off the house yesterday. Pieces mostly cut for the manual machine. Gonna try and assemble/test it today. Might get on the trainer. Climbing gym with the kids? Coffee first. Eggs home fries and brisket for breakfast.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Up before the dreaded five am, so I went and got breakfast with the old man. Now it's back home where I plan to do fuck all today. Sunday is a day for leisure.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes

will probably watch the ads in between whatever else is happening.

Had a wonderful ride yesterday, avg power was way higher than expected and went longer than I had thought. Weather was spectacular and the bike was humming along- pedal clicks gone, new chain, shifter batteries going strong. Just everything in harmony, maaaan

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Checking in. Wife says she wants to watch the super foosball event later. I may watch some, but I'll probably spend most of that time in the garage. Probably fine tune my resume a bit later as well.

Was going to start tearing into my kid's car, but I think I'll wait for everything to show up first. It shall be a family event.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Just waking up from a long night of hanging people from hooks in a theater. It was an artsy show full of experimental, music, nudity and blood. There were some pretty good cupcakes at the end, too.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
howdy all

drove back from Winter Park environs (40 was fine, Shared Skittles)

pulled out Baby Aya's carseat to sun in the driveway as she had a puking episode en route

shoveled the front steps and sidewalk. a fair bit of the new snow had compacted to ice already

going to log two nominal lazy hours of moonlighting. maybe will wash the car during the Superb Owl's flight as there should be no line, I imagine :)