Quantcast

Superco

freeridefool

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
medford, or
I cant really even explain how much I like any simple. Im speechless. Im not diggin the matching bars to the frame. I would have gone white with blue grips. But its not my bike, and Ill never have one that nice so Ill just go back to drooling on my keyboard.

siege

Monkey
Sep 30, 2006
kapolei, Hi
I cant really even explain how much I like any simple. Im speechless. Im not diggin the matching bars to the frame. I would have gone white with blue grips. But its not my bike, and Ill never have one that nice so Ill just go back to drooling on my keyboard.
I am thinking about having the rims and cranks powder coated neon green too.
it might distract from the bar situation.

DThomson

Monkey
Nov 1, 2004
get over yourself douche. go stroke yourself off somewhere else...

don't hate on doc because he got off his lazy ass and made some real welding happen...
Rick's not hating. maybe you're the one who should get over himself.
Rick is probably the nicest dude around. So maybe you should shut your mouth, not to mention the fact he could, and would beat the fvck out of you if he had the chance.

If you knew Doc as well, he'd probably tell you to shut the fvck up too.

So take your hate somewhere else, because it's not appreciated

....not to mention the fact he could, and would beat the fvck out of you if he had the chance...
hahaha!! babies say the cutest things....

just because his old fat ass could whip your little punk ass, don't go making any assumptions little kid. if rick and i were ever to meet face to face, he knows he wouldn't do a flippin thing other than mind his own business. he may talk tough to you youngsters, but us grown men aren't afraid of those weak scare tactics. not all of us were raised under our mommy's wing with her protection there little boy...

it's plain to see in any thread that shows a frame with any type of aggessive new geo, rick thinks he invented it first and everyone stole his idea. he built a frame out of the input of an entire forum, acting like he came up with something revolutionary...

Last edited:

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Here's a way to look at it...the SuperCo's are OUT there. Being sold, bought and ridden. Where's the 10-74s? Gotta be something on the market before it can get ripped off.
And you can't patent common sense. If a design works, it's only a matter of time before everyone figures it out. It's why nearly EVERY WHEEL ON THE PLANET is round. The cavemen should be pissed. If they would have been smart enough to patent the obvious, they'd be really, really rich by now!
Besides...try to show me a new school 26" frame that the builders aren't trying to make perform like a 20" frame and I'll show you my gas face.
I think I was the first person on here to post up some pics of RTWs frames I'd found over on MTBRetarded, I'd contacted him about building something for me and I think I got one reply then nothing. Willing to bet I could call SuperCo and have one here by end of the week. No room to bitch at all. Pretend it's prom night all over again: Put out or get out.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
OK...I find this funny... His own description of these frames, the 10-74, 10-76(I think that's right) was "urban trials." The fact that they jump dirt only means they have wheels. Anything with a slightly higher bb and a steep ha is going to feel lively.
But what I find funny is that RTW is claiming SuperCool stole his design or copied it or whatever, yet I recall him saying that he felt the Evil Imperial was the "ultimate frame" and basically the best thing ever created(bleh!) and he was working on his own version of it. Ironic? Hypocritical?
I still liked RTW's frames right up until he just posted that punk-ass comment in this thread. That's some bowshiit right there.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
I'd say it's rightfully due. You don't think that was kind of a punk thing to say? Next we'll hear the moto guys hatin on us for pullin whips or something. It was "their thing..."

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
Diggin that superco build good stuff, nice color too!

apples to oranges on the frame comparison.... not even close...

May 2, 2007
try reading what i quoted first, then things will make sense to you
Oh, OK
Now maybe I get it.
Either you mean get the lyrics to 'Pure Hate' by Chimaira,which if that is your meaning, I fvckin get it, great song dude !!!!!
or try to figure out why I'm supposed to be scared by the pic of you and your buddies chicken leg lookin' arms, and you holdin a toy gun where your dick should be.
Educate me, Eh ??
RTW.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Oh, OK
Now maybe I get it.
Either you mean get the lyrics to 'Pure Hate' by Chimaira,which if that is your meaning, I fvckin get it, great song dude !!!!!
or try to figure out why I'm supposed to be scared by the pic of you and your buddies chicken leg lookin' arms, and you holdin a toy gun where your dick should be.
Educate me, Eh ??
RTW.
wow....i guess you didnt read anything that was posted before i posted someone's ethreat eh?
and im glad youre looking at where the dudes dick should be eh.
here it is incase you were too lazy to look eh:

and who said youre suppose to be scared eh?

oh and nice bike ONCE AGAIN, by a quality builder!

Rick's not hating. maybe you're the one who should get over himself.
Rick is probably the nicest dude around. So maybe you should shut your mouth, not to mention the fact he could, and would beat the fvck out of you if he had the chance.

If you knew Doc as well, he'd probably tell you to shut the fvck up too.

So take your hate somewhere else, because it's not appreciated

Last edited:
May 2, 2007
wow....i guess you didnt read anything that was posted before i posted someone's ethreat eh?
and im glad youre looking at where the dudes dick should be eh.
here it is incase you were too lazy to look eh:

and who said youre suppose to be scared eh?

oh and nice bike ONCE AGAIN, by a quality builder!

As ODB says.......
doo,doo,doo
Check this out anyway....

Peace.....
RTW.

May 2, 2007
please leave and take your crappy band with you.
we get it, Superco makes great bikes
Yeah they do.
Chimaira a crappy band.
Nah.
Never relate yourself with a pic of a gun, like you do.
It could get you SHOT.
For real.
Peace, and prayers.
RTW.