Quantcast

Superco

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
wait wait wait is this still ridemonkey??? Seems to me that I clicked on Comedy Goldmine at Something Awful!

#1 - frame geometry cannot be patented. Look at the DH market. So many of the frame in that segment of the sport have nearly identical geometries. F- to whoever got their panties in a bundle of having their geometry ripped off.

#2 - I think that 10-74 is a pretty cool looking frame. The main difference between that and the Superco's? I could call Doc up and order one today.

#3 - Rick, I'm not trying to be an ass here, but sitting on the internet talking sh*t about other frame companies isn't exactly going to get people interested in your own product. There's a reason Doc doesn't post online... he's too busy designing and fabricating frames. He's putting his money where his mouth is.
you just got served

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
wait wait wait is this still ridemonkey??? Seems to me that I clicked on Comedy Goldmine at Something Awful!

#1 - frame geometry cannot be patented.

#2 - The main difference between that and the Superco's? I could call Doc up and order one today.

#3 - sitting on the internet talking sh*t isn't going to get people interested in your own product. There's a reason Doc doesn't post online... he's too busy designing and fabricating frames. He's putting his money where his mouth is.
hot damn. i summarized into the servedest response for y'all.

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
in boulder, coffee made from folger's crystals comes out of the faucet. makes showering a b1tch, but what can you do?

action photos pending...

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
this is my dj rig
just got the nempro bars and stem on.

thanks brad! color is right on.
Siege, this is Terry from Superco. Your bike looks great, nice job matching the paint on the handlebars.

That's cool you got some more ride shots posted somehwere. (Maybe in this thread, but I'm scared to scan through it again. haha.)

Maybe you and Defenstrated can have a Hawaiian Superco Session one of these days. :biggrin:

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
defleo means cry.
don' google your latin.
defaelo means shot, very accurately. I learned it in college.
:)
really, because i cant find that word anywhere meaning shoot...on yahoo or google or those things called "books"
does it not mean to purify?
surculus means shoot i believe

Last edited:

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
just stick the topic of this Superco would ya wchkiller?
it seems you like to derail EVERYTHING.
and put that pic of your bike back up so we can flame that clone smore