Quantcast

supermoto a-go-go

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
i will be there. the company I work for did the website for for RSCVA so I got free tix.

hacksaw

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
775 ,Northern Nevada
Unfortunately no I will be attending John Cowans Jump Jam I got invited to participate it should be bad ass I know Pastrana will be here again along with Doug Henry and I am not sure but rumors of Shaun Palmer being there also. If you seen last years you know it won't disapoint. Have a blast one and all....."SAW"

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
sanjuro said:
I'm going because Mr. and Mrs. Amydalayna invited me...
Hey. let me know when you're coming up to south shore. if friday night you should make it earlyish (5.45ish) so we can play on bikes before it gets dark (or bring yr headlamp)

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Supermoto is the bomb. Mr. and Mrs. Amydalayna and myself stood at the first big tabletop for the finals, and these guys were 6 across 50 feet in the air. Guys were cutting each other off off the jump!!!

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
that's right around where I was for most of the races except the finals. had to take off for those but that sure is fun to watch. it was cool seeing the guy on the old cr500 spank everyone in the open class. makes me want to trade in my sv650 on a orange and black street legal super moto bike and do wheelies everywhere.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
kidwoo said:
I like the tandem bike in the first pic.

Why do you have girlbutt pictures? Not that that's bad or anything........
i think the girlbutt pictures are funny. aren't they? it was a weekend of tight pants and mullets. here's a mullet if you like that better than bum...

and another picture of the cruiser.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
I have a lot more pictures if anyone else is interested.

but no more of girlbutt
(which i can't take credit for taking... my husband stole the camera away for those ones)

MrCrash907

Chimp
Jan 26, 2004
El Bunny, California
OGRipper said:
Wow. This thread is really worthless without pics!! Hehe.
Here are a few more I found:

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=138127&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

It doesn't seem to be as dynamic as Supermoto, but I think I'm going to give the Mini Moto thing a try out at the Stockton Motorplex. A friend I've been working with at full-size roadcourses for the past few years has collected a bunch of trophies in her last two events - she said I could take her KLX125 out and goof off on it. Should be fun :)