Quantcast

Supersession 3 - pics and write up

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I posted up some pics and little write up on Supersession 3 on Liquid Dirt. Unfortunately for me, I had a gnarly slam and had to get some stitches in my lip. But, I'll be fine, it will just take some time to heal up.

Check it...

www.liquid-dirt.com

Peace!!

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
I assume you were the dude on the green bike? If so I was there on the all black bike riding with you guys when you went down...hope you are feeling better man.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
The last day was by far the sickest. The big line got destroyed, and the weather was epic all day.
So many bad as$ trains on the last day. Got some sick ones on film with you in them Mikey.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
i hope someone got a pic of the redardedly sick tuck that t-mac threw over the second big double early on sunday. he looked like a freakin' pterodactyl...
Didn't get pics, but we got two rediculously sick angles of it on film.
T-Mac was mos def the owner of Supersessions 3. His part in Dusk til Dirt will be insane.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
On the dirt, for sure.

What else did we miss Sunday? If you have any good pics, I'll put them up on LD.
I have some pics i'll put up, but i only pulled my camera out for about ten minutes of the whole trip. I've just been too lazy to post them.
I got as sweet vid grab of your grill. It was gnar gnar. Heal up quick man.

sealclubber

Monkey
Nov 21, 2007
did the space fork break at the crown? it always looked dangerously thin there

edit: too retarded to keep scrolling past the text before talking, whoops