Quantcast

suppelements

bilbo

Chimp
Apr 27, 2005
Hey recently ive started working out in the gym about 3 or 4 times a week. On top i this i ride about 3 or 4 times a week, mainly dh, street and dirt jumps. Im trying to lose weight, get some definition/tone up and train for riding. At the gym i do about 20 mintutes cardio, leg press, hamstring curl, lat pull down, russian twists, bicep curl, seated rows, weighted squats and back extensions. I have been going for a little while now and i am noticing postitive changes in my body such as firmer legs, thighs and bum. i also for once have arm mucsle, My face has more shape/definetion. I was wondering if thier was any suppelements that i could take to aid what i am trying to achieve.

Sorry for large amount of information, just trying to include anything that might be relevent.
Thanks in advance.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
The only people I have ever seen that had good things to say about supplements were the people selling them.

If you have a balanced diet otherwise, I would say don't waste your money.

EDIT -- BTW, genetics play the largest role in what shape and size your muscles are and there is nothing you can do that will change that.