Quantcast

Support of George Bush

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Well, I can't find anyone. From the NY Times Op-Ed pages to Keith Olbermann, it seems like a shutout against Mr. Bush. Anyone read or hear anything positive?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
sanjuro said:
Well, I can't find anyone. From the NY Times Op-Ed pages to Keith Olbermann, it seems like a shutout against Mr. Bush. Anyone read or hear anything positive?
Just N8.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
bigdrop05 said:
I did not vote because i was too busy Working. We would have voted for Bush because he will not try & BAN firearms.{single issue voter,yes}
Although,our economy & jobs are lost & everything seems/IS messed up right now.....I don't know if that outweighs the firearms thing.
Maybe we shoulda voted a president in there that would ban firearms--legalize gay marriage{gross man-"keep it private people"} but would have cleaned up the environment {they claim}..
Would another President have stopped 9-11 attack,NO,it was already set in motion...The Muslin extremist hate what America is obiously..Screw those extremist,i hope they blow themselves all up making their next bomb.
Please don't post any more. We already have a forum idiot and although you are quality candidate for the position we're quite happy with the one we have now.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
bigdrop05 said:
We would have voted for Bush because he will not try & BAN firearms.{single issue voter,yes}....
Although,our economy & jobs are lost & everything seems/IS messed up right now.....I don't know if that outweighs the firearms thing.
:confused:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
valve bouncer said:
Please don't post any more. We already have a forum idiot and although you are quality candidate for the position we're quite happy with the one we have now.

But we'll keep his post on file for 6 months in the event that anything opens up.

Archslater

Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
Indianapolis
Weapons are more important than Economy & Jobs??? Even N8 might find fault with your logic................ :nope:

Besides, I fail to remember any recent Democratic Candidate having "banning all guns" as part of his platform.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
valve bouncer said:
HAHAHAHA!
funny thing (not really) is, he is like 99% of the people in TN. If it is not guns they vote for (or dont vote for in this case) it is keeping gays unmarried or abortion.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
TN said:
HAHAHAHA!
funny thing (not really) is, he is like 99% of the people in TN. If it is not guns they vote for (or dont vote for in this case) it is keeping gays unmarried or abortion.
Yeah, I know two guys from down there and they said that it's downright scary how there are actually places that perform snake charming. :nuts:

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
ya know...
generally I reside at the monkey because I view people at this forum as pretty intelligent and logical.

that dude needs help.
He is a good source of entertainment though.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
valve bouncer said:
Funniest thing I have read in a long time.

Looks like poor BigDrop deleted his post. Good thing VB quoted his insight for the rest of the world to read.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Westy said:
Funniest thing I have read in a long time.

Looks like poor BigDrop deleted his post. Good thing VB quoted his insight for the rest of the world to read.
Yup, I missed the original post. Nice to know that there are stil many sheep out there with the right to vote. :think:

N8, I may not agree with your politics but you can make me a martini anytime. :)