Quantcast

support the arf by watching this vid

FlyinPolack

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
done. but I have an issue:
Why doesn't it cover amateurs too?
Example:
Two Dh'ers get paralyzed in practice. One is a pro, one is an expert. Both are racing on the same course. The pro get's paid from his sponsor for racing. The expert does not. ARF won't help the amateur?
That doesn't sound right to me.
I have no problem helping out a worthy cause, but I think this org needs a little reajustment..
ARF should be for every athlete, at every comp,race,etc.. or the pros can go ahead & foot the bill themselves.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Ummm bro... As mean as it sounds, do you know how expensive it would be for everyone.

Basically what you are saying could be restated in this question.

If America has medicare for those 65 and above, why doesn't the medicare program support the other (probably) 250 million people under 65 in the united states.

FlyinPolack

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Ummm bro... As mean as it sounds, do you know how expensive it would be for everyone.

Basically what you are saying could be restated in this question.

If America has medicare for those 65 and above, why doesn't the medicare program support the other (probably) 250 million people under 65 in the united states.
haha.
I'm self employed & I pay for my own insurance. I could care less about those people that make more $ than I do, that do not bother doing so themselves.