Quantcast

***Supposedly it's Monday, GMT***

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Did an easy ride and pulled up the unnecessary and counter productive, roofing shingles that someone nailed to my bridge work. Starting to think it was a trail runner or hiker since nails were in the center of the bridge. Either way, now the boards will last longer without the shingles trapping water.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I was a regular at the Denver Art Museum in the mid 80s, Somewhere in New York, also in the 80s, I saw Francis Bacon's Pope Innocent something - I thought it pretty awesome that a pope could be electrocuted. When I get old and bored I think I could travel around to see Mark Rothko paintings.

View media item 2778

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
The MAG is so history centric to be boring.
The MAG has a decent American art collection as does Munson Williams in Utica. The Everson has a good show every once in a while (hosted one of mine a few years back :twitch:); the Albright Knox in Buffalo has a great 20thC collection too...
None of these has the scope/scale of the country's biggest museums, admittedly.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The MAG has a decent American art collection as does Munson Williams in Utica. The Everson has a good show every once in a while (hosted one of mine a few years back :twitch:); the Albright Knox in Buffalo has a great 20thC collection too...
None of these has the scope/scale of the country's biggest museums, admittedly.
Albright Knox FTW. The setting is so awesome! I so take for granted how awesome it is. Delaware park naps....