Quantcast

Supreme Court tells Chicago to suck it!

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Sorry, I didnt realize you were still too busy claiming that the intent of the 2nd amendment now doesnt realistically apply to defending against the government. Unfortunately, history itself provides us with two hard facts regarding this:
1. If our forefathers shared your attitude, they'd have agreed with you and never dared to fight back against a larger, more regulated and armed British government.
2. Since they were not pussies, fought back, and won...one of the first things they did was write an amendement to a document that would ensure the right to do exactly what they had just done "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."

What you forget is that the government you claim citizens can simply not defend itself against has one force to strongarm the citizens with and that is their army. The army is composed of those same citizens that we are talking about and they take an oath to defend the consitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic. This includes the government itself.

So while personal protection is the most commonly used part of this basic right, the ability to defend against the government was, is and will continue to be the cornerstone of what the 2A is about. Without it , everything else in that document is just a lick and a promise. Do you really want to be like the poor folks in the UK, completely pussified and made into victims-waiting-to-happen by their government?
Are you too fvcking stupid to read what I wrote about that? Sure you have the theoretical right. Have fun with that.

Go exercise it, so that you get your head blown off and I don't have to read your stupid **** again.

TickTock

Chimp
Aug 1, 2002
~Boston~
Are you too fvcking stupid to read what I wrote about that? Sure you have the theoretical right. Have fun with that.

Go exercise it, so that you get your head blown off and I don't have to read your stupid **** again.
You are the wet dream of an oppressive government and a perfect symbol of the current pussification of America. Your type of thinking makes dead patriots roll over in their graves. Many of them knew they were up against a force larger, stronger, and more armed than themselves and continued the fight because it was the right thing to do. If everyone was equally afriad of dying for a just cause as you, this country wouldnt even exist. Don't try to wear your aversion to patriotism like its some kind of badge of honor. It should be embarassing.

Heres a quote for you from one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence. It must really seem silly to you:

"Sad will be the day when the American people forget their traditions and their history, and no longer remember that the country they love, the institutions they cherish, and the freedom they hope to preserve, were born from the throes of armed resistance to tyranny, and nursed in the rugged arms of fearless men."

Last edited:

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
You are the wet dream of an oppressive government and a perfect symbol of the current pussification of America. Your type of thinking makes dead patriots roll over in their graves. Many of them knew they were up against a force larger, stronger, and more armed than themselves and continued the fight because it was the right thing to do. If everyone was equally afriad of dying for a just cause as you, this country wouldnt even exist. Don't try to wear your aversion to patriotism like its some kind of badge of honor. It should be embarassing.

Heres a quote for you from one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence. It must really seem silly to you:

"Sad will be the day when the American people forget their traditions and their history, and no longer remember that the country they love, the institutions they cherish, and the freedom they hope to preserve, were born from the throes of armed resistance to tyranny, and nursed in the rugged arms of fearless men."
:rofl:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN

You forgot to add this:

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack

Holy crap you're dumb. Glad to hear that tea-drinker will forever be linked to rightwing nutjobs, just like "kool-aid" is with the lefties.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch

Wasn't your country founded by a boatload of religious crazies that beat up on some indians?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Jeebus, where do we keep dredging these morons up from? If its not the Illuminati conspiracy types, its the full-retard righties. "Thinking conservative" really needs to be put on the endangered species list.

FlyinPolack

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Jeebus, where do we keep dredging these morons up from? If its not the Illuminati conspiracy types, its the full-retard righties. "Thinking conservative" really needs to be put on the endangered species list.
Sticking one's head in the sand will not make one safe.

Luckily for all of us freedom loving Americans, all of you liberal pukes are to pussified to do the job & actually make us extinct...

Happy 4th of July. Go & read some history on Sunday & hopefully discover what freedom means.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Sticking one's head in the sand will not make one safe.

Luckily for all of us freedom loving Americans, all of you liberal pukes are to pussified to do the job & actually make us extinct...

Happy 4th of July. Go & read some history on Sunday & hopefully discover what freedom means.
:rolleyes: Thanks for proving my point.

TickTock

Chimp
Aug 1, 2002
~Boston~
I will stand behind what I wrote. If echoing the beliefs of our founding fathers makes someone a right wing looney, i would much prefer to have that label than be associated with the libtard trash we are seeing more of every day. These pussified hippies from the OC and these patriot-haters have every right to believe what they do, however. They have that right because real men are and were willing to make real sacrifices and hard choices to defend that right. I consider these whining liberals like the helpless babies of our nation...willing to scream out at every oppurtunity when they feel offended but ready to curl up into fetal position and let the real men take charge when the SHTF.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
I will stand behind what I wrote. If echoing the beliefs of our founding fathers makes someone a right wing looney, i would much prefer to have that label than be associated with the libtard trash we are seeing more of every day. These pussified hippies from the OC and these patriot-haters have every right to believe what they do, however. They have that right because real men are and were willing to make real sacrifices and hard choices to defend that right. I consider these whining liberals like the helpless babies of our nation...willing to scream out at every oppurtunity when they feel offended but ready to curl up into fetal position and let the real men take charge when the SHTF.
1. Labels. Yeah, nothing says more about open mindedness and respect for others right to voice their opinions, fought for with real sacrifice, like name calling.

2. And we wonder why no one seems to be able to sit and have a civilized debate and discussion about current events anymore.

3. Proves my point that taking things in context is importtant, especially matters of "what our founders thought."

4. You do realize, that some of these patriots that you respect were considered to much like what you are calling everyone else during that time? They were called rebel rousers, and whiners that just could't be happy with the protection and benefits that the King was giving them.

5. Like Mmike said, go ask any Indian what they think about all this.

6. Explain to me again exactly how a ruling that the Federal government has the right to enact and enforce firearms laws is some how going to lead to a takeover of the local citizenry by the Feds? Aren't we pretty much micro governed anyway? Can't pave roads without Fed assistance, can't give welfare, unemployment and other subsidies without Federal help, we have a national speed limit, a national drinking age (if the States want those highway $$). Some of the "states rights" and Xtreme Constitutionalists should be careful what they wish for. How many states could survive without the overlording hand of Big Brother and Uncle Sam?

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Its cute that some of you seem to think you can have a rational conversation with this dude.
I went out and got that eagle that Burley posted tattooed onto the inside of my rectum. I've literally got patriotism coming out of my ass now. How do you libtard faggots like that?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
ben franklin

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Its cute that some of you seem to think you can have a rational conversation with this dude.
Aren't you from Australia? When our forefathers wrote the constitution it was to protect us from commies like you. Your just mad because we beat you in Vietnam.

I went out and got that eagle that Burley posted tattooed onto the inside of my rectum. I've literally got patriotism coming out of my ass now. How do you libtard faggots like that?
So turned on. What are you doing tonight big boy?

Last edited:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Badass. Let's go dip a seagull in some oil!