Quantcast

supreme douchbaggery

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Stealing parts of the bike doesn't sound like the smartest thing to do and isn't going to help you solve your problem.

good luck with it.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Bicyclist said:
Have you ever dealt with Jewish people? Not all of them, but some of them.

For instance, I built a bike (that I got my friend a hookup on even though he doesn't deserve it) the night it came to my shop. At my house. After hours.

So my shop would have charged him like $40 or whatever so I ask for $20 because I took like over an hour of my time to DIAL his bike.

A few weeks later I'm like, "dude, where's my money?" He first says "I thought I payed you." Which he didn't. So I ask for my $20 and he then says "oh, I thought we agreed on $10". This kid is loaded yet he tries to jew me out of $10 frikken bucks. I don't even care about the fact I'd get $10 less but the fact he's loaded (has over $15,000 saved up from family money and he's 15) and STILL tries to screw me pisses me off. He remembers finances so I KNOW he knows what we agreed on.

Fast forward a month later and STILL no money.
knuckledragger

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
bikenweed said:
Well, I'd like to nominate another race for being stingy, but since we're obviously trying to be politically correct, I shan't do it. Even though my stereotyping comes from extensive personal experience, and is backed up by every member of the race that I have ever spoken to about it, I know one of you will be a little wuss and get offended.

This PC bullsh1t is what really pisses me off. In Spain, the attitude is if you don't like it, don't look or listen. It exists, and it will only get you down if you let it. You can't put an end to it or escape it, so just deal with it. There is no idea of political correctness. Such a different culture; we as Americans are too sensitive. We take things too personally, and think we actually matter. We don't. Two countries, two systems, you can decide if one is better.

A good example: I saw two old English couples getting it on right in the surf of a huge public beach. Parents weren't sheltering their kids or anything. Another example: asking someone about personal issues, including things such as salaries and debts.
Agreed.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
stevew said:
knuckledragger
I take offense to that.

urbandictionary.com said:
knuckle dragger:

Stereotypical and racially prejudice term referring to people of African decent. Stems from the idea of these people having long, monkey like arms.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Bicyclist said:
I take offense to that.
I thought you were just an ignorant cracker. Rebel flag sticker in your window type.

That is the context I was using it in.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
stevew said:
I thought you were just an ignorant cracker. Rebel flag sticker in your window type.

That is the context I was using it in.
I was kinda messing with you.

On another note, I apologize for my above comments, they were out of line. My anger with one person doens't warrant bigotry. Sorry.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
He doesn't sound like a friend and you made a bad decision selling him a bike on credit.

I would leave the Jew comments out. We like to joke, but unless you want to have a long discussion about ethnic stereotypes, forget it.