Quantcast

Survey for site admin

How well do the mods do their job in here?

• good

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • bad

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Horrible

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • triple horrible

Votes: 20 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 28, 2007
Finksmister, Maryland
This is a survey to show how you think the mods handle this forum area. If you're from Richmond please do not take the poll (we all know they will though)

I hope the admins will see that this area is poorly ran.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
This is a survey to show how you think the mods handle this forum area. If you're from Richmond please do not take the poll (we all know they will though)

and who the hell are you TOOOOOL - if you don't like how things are ran - pack up your $hit and go somewhere else. I don't think one person here gives a big steaming pile of crap what you think.

I'm tired of Toools :disgust:

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
I voted ham sandwich.

Seriously if you dont like it could you please give us a list of what you dont like? If you want to see a change talk about it dont just bitch about it.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
I voted ham sandwich.

Seriously if you dont like it could you please give us a list of what you dont like? If you want to see a change talk about it dont just bitch about it.
Who cares - this douche has 119 post and after spending a little time looking at what he has posted non of them are worth a damn.

I say we string him up and beat him with bacon

XANDER

Monkey
Aug 21, 2007
Spendin' Chips at Manny's
I vote for Bacon...

Mods here do a great job and second the sentiment..you don't like it here...pack up and move on.

Why don't you try riding with Dart and SK6 before posting a pointless poll like this....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Is there a large mental hospital in the mid atlantic region? The Va forum seems to have an overwhelming number of lunatics compared to the rest.
:crazy::busted::crazy::busted::crazy::busted:
:busted::crazy::busted::crazy::busted::crazy:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Is there a large mental hospital in the mid atlantic region? The Va forum seems to have an overwhelming number of lunatics compared to the rest.
Naw, I'm pretty sure it's the same lunatic every year (few months) posting with different user names.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I voted triple horrible myself....

:D

I like bacon. Bacon is good. Good for the taste, bad for the heart. I like beer. Beer is good. Beans make me fart.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

Admins: Please add a "LandoCalrissian" sucks option. Then this becomes a real poll.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I'm not sure he had anything yes terday yesterday.
Well:

N8

Now, I was surprised. Were you surprised? I was surprised? Were you surprised? I was.......

SO, now, back to task..

Roll call:

Whose going to be there?

And...who has CLASSIC pictures from last year? Post 'em here! :thumb: