Quantcast

Sushi, Oktober Fest, Hangover...

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
UUUUGH!!!!

I had the WORST hangover on Sunday. Wound up spending nearly the whole day just laying around in kind of a haze... I had to put myself on a strict diet of kind madicinal bud to help with the headache/pissed stomach.

Anyway, between 2 people we managed to put away 4 pitchers (minus whatever we were sharing with people around us) and an entire large flask of Weller 107. Also started the night off with Sushi and at least 2 flasks of Sake.

The chick I was with had never had sushi before so I was trying to order rolls that were a good introduction to sushi... peoblem was the Japanese dude behind the bar kept giving us the wrong rolls because he could barely speak english... the first roll had tins of colorful raw salmon and yellowtail on top of it and in the roll it had softshell crab arranged so the crablegs all stick out of the side. It made her jump when he put it in front of us, it was funny :D

Anyway, I still feel drained from the amount of Alcohol we consumed. Spaten Brewery was hosting some of the tents, aww jyeah.

This was my absolutely gorgeous date, we were playing with my E10 the night before, this one is super low light high grain B&W style.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Echo said:
I thought you only liked chicks with dreads.
Oh and thanks for making me crave sushi :drool:
Heh, sorry to dissapoint. No this chick is not the least bit hippy looking...
She's clean and totally beautiful, comes in at just over 6'... same as me. 1st time I have ever dated someone who isn't shorter than me.

SS said:
Mmmmm...... spider roll........
No it wasnt a spider roll, but it was close, this was way more spicy than a spider roll, though I do love spider rolls :drool: