Quantcast

Suspension Service Centers advice

daisycutter

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2006
New York City
Any one use Shockspital, Suspension Experts, Garage Works, Dirtlabs, Hippie tech or Push etc? Who is the best shock/fork tuner?

Last edited:

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Any one use Shockspital, Suspension Experts, Garage Works, Dirtlabs, Hippie tech or Push etc? Who is the best shock/fork tuner?
I have used Suspension Experts and Push in the past with good results. For just a custom tune SE can handle it. They called me to talk about what exactly I was looking for, and I was very pleased witht the results. If you want your shock gutted and retuned with custom parts go the the Push route.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Suspension Experts is great. Call and ask for Kevin. 828-255-0205

Just tell him your bike setup and how you like to ride. He is really good at custom Tuning on Fox and Rockshox.

Cecil

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
I used GW a long while back on my Sunday and they were great.
GarageWorks is local for me, so I use them for any service items I can't do myself. They do great work.
Don't quote me on this, but I think that Steve (GW owner) was some how part of the Push crew way back when.

PUSHIND

PUSH Industries (Duh)
Dec 5, 2003
Colorado
Don't quote me on this, but I think that Steve (GW owner) was some how part of the Push crew way back when.
There are no ties between PUSH and GarageWorks other than the fact that Steve started his company in the same city shortly after we left Irvine to move operations to Colorado.

Darren

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Another endorsement for PUSH, have had pretty much all my Fox rear shocks, both coil and spring, push'd (custom tune/rebuild combo) and have been super happy with the results.

captainspauldin

intrigued by a pole
May 14, 2007
Jersey Shore
Who should I send my '10 boxxer wc to have the rebound/compression tuned? I know avalanche has a service, but I was just looking for some other options.. anybody have any experience w/getting their '10 boxxer tuned?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
There are no ties between PUSH and GarageWorks other than the fact that Steve started his company in the same city shortly after we left Irvine to move operations to Colorado.

Darren
I miss being on the Nationals scene and BS'ing with you D. Come ride some Pisgah singletrack this winter brother. It's LOAMY! ;)

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
Not sure if this is still the case but push will "re-do" you shock withing 3 months? of you getting it, i got mine, it was a bit too harsh and i sent it back, after that it came back unbelievable, I vote push, and i have been VERY happy with them

PUSHIND

PUSH Industries (Duh)
Dec 5, 2003
Colorado
I miss being on the Nationals scene and BS'ing with you D. Come ride some Pisgah singletrack this winter brother. It's LOAMY!
Those were the days! I loved that WV race....it was interesting to see that place transform over the years. These days I'm on the road full time in the summer with our Moto race program so my winters are spent riding the couch! :thumb:

Not sure if this is still the case but push will "re-do" you shock withing 3 months? of you getting it, i got mine, it was a bit too harsh and i sent it back, after that it came back unbelievable, I vote push, and i have been VERY happy with them
Yes, we still offer our "Revalve Guarantee" because suspension tuning is subjective no matter how much data (and we have a lot) you have.

Darren

Last edited: