Quantcast

Sussussussussudioday

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Also, sold the Balance, but I still have the Riot frame in a box. :brows:
I am afraid it won't quite work with your new 380 though unless you plan to repeat your recent trick. :busted:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Fuck, looking for a new place to live has been sucking. Rent is too damn high for some of these places.

Looked at a sweet place today, which has a wood burning stove in the garage. Would be perfect, but the lady friend isn't keen on it and there is no dishwasher or AC. Damnit.

Another place was nice, but they are asking $2300 for a renovated 1000 square foot cottage.....which doesn't have a single damn closet. There is an old garage, but it's not "finished" and the backyard looks like a potential mud pit.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Looked at a sweet place today, which has a wood burning stove in the garage. Would be perfect, but the lady friend isn't keen on it and there is no dishwasher or AC. Damnit.
Dude. Why do you need AC in Canada? Dishwashers use chemicals known to State of California to cause cancer. Just make a fire in the stove, turn on the car radio, and explain that all other places will lead to less mass on the shaft. :D

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I had a delicious Greek Salad today. I asked for a side salad and got this huge salad plate. A huge amount of Feta, Olives, Onions and the best Tomatoes I have had since the summer. I paid $1.99 for it.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Surprise powder day. Clusterfuck getting parked, but found some legit knee-deep in The Good Places. Skied 9-3:30, and am now le cooked.
Agreed. Outperformed last week’s snow for sure.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Fuck, looking for a new place to live has been sucking. Rent is too damn high for some of these places.

Another place was nice, but they are asking $2300 for a renovated 1000 square foot cottage.....which doesn't have a single damn closet. There is an old garage, but it's not "finished" and the backyard looks like a potential mud pit.
Y u no move to Canadian Rockies?? :confused:

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I cut up two fresh scotch bonnet peppers on the pizza and it is quite potent.
Very frooty but I can feel it in my neck. And will be farting purple flames for the next five hours.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Dude, not sure if you are aware, but there are eggs on your pizza!

I cut up two fresh scotch bonnet peppers on the pizza and it is quite potent.
Very frooty but I can feel it in my neck. And will be farting purple flames for the next five hours.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
So what's that... $1,650 with shock? Maybe they'll cut another few hundo sans shock?

Do you like it enough to get another, or is it Egg time?
trying to get more details from seller to see if they'll warranty it in full...if not will have to think about it. might end up getting replacement, putting original superdelux back on, selling local and ordering a megatrail...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
curious . . . original seller, who i think works at a bike shop, actually wrote back right away and said he'd draft me a formal backdated sales receipt from the shop to see if it would help more . . .