Quantcast

SUV drivers suck!

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
If she'd a been in a civic she wouldn't have hit that boy...........and she wouldn't have funded t3rrorism

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
do ya'll remember the "killer moms" thing baout moms that try to do to much with SUV loads of kids and all that jazz?

anyway, i see she has already begun the insanity plea for the most part which sucks cause she will be able to get off. I think if she has enough mental problems to drive away then think about it and drive back and start mowing down kids then she should be put away anyway because it is more than apparent that she can not handle living in the "real" world.

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
narlus said:

she looks scary. i'd have thrown the golfball at her and run for it.
If she had driven a Prius, she would be beautiful, and cosmic goodness would have caused the golf ball to be repelled before hitting her car.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
MMike said:
Soccer mom
Urban
Vehicle.
Aren't soccer moms supposed to be hot? she just looks...out there. Besides, don't blame the SUV, she's just a bad driver because she's a woman. simple.
note: I know i'm going to get sh!t for that statement, buuuuuttt it's funny.

KaTooMer

Monkey
Feb 14, 2003
Illinois
Sounds like yet another case of the hydrocillator taking over control of the vehicle. Why the auto makers continue to put these in cars and trucks, I don't understand. You would think the "When Cars Attack" documentary a few years ago would have created enough pressure on the auto industry to put an end to hydrocillators, once and for all.