Quantcast

SVEN MARTIN's Benefit Raffle @ Mammoth

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
As I’m sure most of you are well aware by now,…

…a great friend to the mountain bike community, SVEN MARTIN, was broke his neck while riding in Whistler just before the Crankworx MTB festival. Luckily, Sven was not paralyzed, but he will be out of commission for at least 3 months+. Because of the unfortunate circumstances & not being able to work, his medical bills (let alone personal bills) are stacking up!!

Thanks to a few of Sven’s close friends, led by Pro Downhill star April Lawyer, the mountain bike community is planning on holding a RAFFLE during the US National Championships in Mammoth, Calif. Time is tentatively scheduled for after the PRO MtnCross race on Saturday, Sept 17. Stay tuned for any possible updates/changes & we’ll also have the announcers let everyone know at the race what the latest word will be.

Anyone who attended “Sven’s Benefit Raffle” at the NORBA Finals in Mt Snow, knows that a ton of prizes were given out & we were able to make a nice chunk of change for Sven.

So come on out & donate whatever you can to help out our friend! There’s sure to be tons of awesome products won! I personally will be donating a stack of UTOPIA Optics product & a FREE Custom Painted Helmet by DYLAN DEAN DESIGNS!

--- --- ---

WHAT: RAFFLE to benefit SVEN MARTIN

WHERE: ’05 US National MTB Championships @ Mammoth, Calif.

WHEN: (tentative) Right after the PRO Mountain Cross race on Saturday, Sept. 17, 2005

WHY: To help a friend of the MTB Community offset his expensive medical bills.

HOW MUCH?: Raffle Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20

--- --- ---

If anyone would like to donate product for the raffle, you can contact me at 760-443-3344 or email me at jdd@dylandeandesigns.com. Or you can bring the product with you at Mammoth.

If you aren’t going to be able to make it to Mammoth, but would still like to be a part of the raffle, or would like to donate some money. You can send the money (check or money order preferred – written out to SVEN MARTIN) to me at the address below. Raffle money must be received no later than TUESDAY, Sept 20. Anything received after that date will be sent directly to Sven.

SVEN MARTIN
c/o Jeremiah Dean
P.O. Box 461029
Escondido, California