Quantcast

$$*!svensday!*$$

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Hitting Arches for a sunset hike tonight. Finished The Dreamt Land about CA water fuckery. Good book.
If you haven't ridden it, hit the Navajo Rocks loop from mtbproject. It's a fun loop.

@Sandwich I've had a Lynskey Ti hardtail 8+ years and still love it. Well into 5 figures of miles on it.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
booked pre-xmas trip to snowshoe last night. hooray crappy eastern early season skiing! hope my knee is feeling un-borked by then. still feels funky. it's ok in straightforward, relatively linear pedaling motions for riding, not sure about lateral pressure, quick shifts, etc. from skiing. :think:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Home from Fruita and Moab, would rather not work tomorrow or Friday.
Still contemplating an Angel Fire weekend before the end of their season...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Turns out the guy I'm currently training is the younger brother of the guy who was trying to hire me to Products before I took the field sales position. Figured it out through some of my comments to clients and questions about my background.
I'll toot my own horn because after we figured it out, he was texting his brother who told him to write down everything I told him because nobody could teach him more than me. He also mentioned that when he first lost me, his brother had complained about losing a new team position that was not replaceable (which they still haven't filled).
I'll definitely be happy to mentor this guy, because he's the little brother and he just listens, asks good questions, and takes notes. Smart dude. We'll see how this goes.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Woke up this morning with some odd shit going on. Slightly off balance, which ain't that uncommon as an intermittent effect since my road bike accident in 1991, but had some vision shit going on which made it hard to read the newspaper, central field of vision, sort of like phosphenes with eyes open. If it persists, I'll get it looked at.
This is exactly how I feel before a migraine

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Got in 11.5 miles of hiking this afternoon. Beers now

But wait there's more. Dipwad neighbor's contractor put a porta john on the sidewalk and snugged it right up to and blocking the hose connection to the fire hydrant. The grumpy bastard retired firefighter down the street ( me) just called the cops to make them move the damn thing

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Just got home..... hell of a day.

Was not able to seal the deal, but was a great challenge none the less.

Last day foe me to get out during archery season, rifle season starts a week from saturday...... will clean house then

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Was not able to seal the deal, but was a great challenge none the less.
They have pills for that, I hear.

I had dinner with two other people from my section. Was nice--dinner out as adults without a set agenda.