Quantcast

***\SVT3RDVY GMT/***

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Not sure why im awake right now.

But will be in Tigard Oregon from the 23rd of December to the 4th of January. Since i dont own any bike bags, no bike shall be coming along on the plane. I should just drive there but no thanks.

Went to the ///Mountain this morning. Got my yearly does of snow, and now im done with it until next winter.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
At car dealership, waiting for 50k service. Then leaves, then a ride before dark, then alcohol consumption with friends.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Eggs, left over t-bone, and blue cheese for breakfast. Gymnastics in a bit then errands. Maybe I can squeeze in a morning ski run tomorrow.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
At Discount Tire with Yuna. Nokian swapover for the two day old minivan. She is happy to be here with me: has a Westwood to thumb through now and pretend to read, and already ate her breakfast and had some drawing time on the iPad.

Later today down to Cañon City for the Christmas train getup, then staying the night because the wife thought that would be a good idea, so why not?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
went and cut out two bigg hardwoods that fell across the run in to a jump. didn’t quite finish before it got too rainy. will go back tomorrow. off to scrounge up some lunch, stop at lowes, then house stuff, get the xmas stuff out of the attic, and go give a tour at work.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Returned from dawn patrol ride without any hunting related perforations.
Trails are awesome right now.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yard work until it rains. Taking the eldest to a birthday swim party late afternoon for one of the kids in his daycare. Which also means lots of hot moms.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Currently at gymnastics and they have the girls doing floor exercises to the main song from Required for a Dream. There is something wrong about that.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Today was the last day of riding motorcycles in the woods for this year. It was very wet and slippery out. And cold. Much to cold for me to tolerate. I lost my goggles and made the trip back to the truck with much difficulty. A dog chased/followed us for about 4 miles. He turned out to be a sweetheart and we put him in the truck and dropped him off where we picked him up. He booked up the road and was gone so we can only hope he found his way.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Well... headed to Cancun for what amounts to 3-1/2 days right after Xmas. Fucking expensive for 3-1/2 days. Will need to drown my sorrows while I'm there in tequila and mas tacos.
*popcorn emoji*

did all the stuff i said above. now going to drink beers and hear a band with a co worker. have had a flurry of interest in the ‘ol uzzi frame on le pankbike. hopefully will sell soon.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Well... headed to Cancun for what amounts to 3-1/2 days right after Xmas. Fucking expensive for 3-1/2 days. Will need to drown my sorrows while I'm there in tequila and mas tacos.
Rent a car and drive to Chitzen Itza. then hire a local guide...worth a day

or

Take the 20 minute Ferry to Cozumel and go do a wall dive or two on the Coral reefs and get much better eats and beer for a 1/4 of the Cancun rip off prices

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey and I just made Hatch green chili from a recipe I found online. I made it because it was super low carb, which means I can eat it. Holy Shit is it good. Like, this just got printed out and put into the regulars folder. Probably one of, if not the best green chili I've had since we moved to CO. Purely circumstantial that we made it, as we were just following directions.

https://highlandsranchfoodie.com/2013/09/how-to-make-hatch-green-chili-colorado-style/

I didn't have any fresh roasted Hatch green chilies, so I used about half of a Costco sized jar of 505 Hatch green chilies. I also cut the corn starch out, because that's wasted carbs for me.

I highly recommend making this if you like green chili. It's some good shit and brings just enough heat. I'm looking forward to having it on my eggs pretty much every morning for the next week and whatever other meals.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Wifey and I just made Hatch green chili from a recipe I found online. I made it because it was super low carb, which means I can eat it. Holy Shit is it good. Like, this just got printed out and put into the regulars folder. Probably one of, if not the best green chili I've had since we moved to CO. Purely circumstantial that we made it, as we were just following directions.

https://highlandsranchfoodie.com/2013/09/how-to-make-hatch-green-chili-colorado-style/

I didn't have any fresh roasted Hatch green chilies, so I used about half of a Costco sized jar of 505 Hatch green chilies. I also cut the corn starch out, because that's wasted carbs for me.

I highly recommend making this if you like green chili. It's some good shit and brings just enough heat. I'm looking forward to having it on my eggs pretty much every morning for the next week and whatever other meals.
Speaking of 505 hatch....