Quantcast

sweet jeebus: ROAD FOOLS 9!!!

bru

Chimp
Sep 9, 2001
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I just finished watching road fools nine and it blew my mind. Just when you think you have seen it all, props comes by and blows it out of the water. Rick Moliterno's does these wicked quaterpipe reverts. Jim Cielencki works this rail for all it's worth. Dave Mirra nails this crazy rail-fuf over a sub and then takes a beating for the rest of the video. Brian Wizmerski can manual over everything and anything and when he isn't, he's pegbonking absolutely everything in sight. They also ride some wicked drainage ditches. If you get a chance to see this, do so.

M

M.W.

LOL, I just saw it for the first time today as well.

Wizmerski is rediculous, that guy can manual ANYTHING. That one line in that cement park, where he pretty much manuals up, over and down the entire damn park... Damn. And the manual to 360bunnyhop. Super-Damn.

My favorite part of the video was when they were at SkateStreet and Whitton did one of his 360downside whips and Moliterno is like "What the f*ck was that!?" That and Foster: "I didn't even know what over to crooked was, it took me a minute to figure it out..."

Damn good video.

spag52

Chimp
Sep 7, 2001
MA
i just picked up roadfools 8 and that was pretty cool. can you guys compare the 2? are there any dirt scenes in RF9? i think i might go and pick up criminal mischief today...its supposed to be sick.

Sep 18, 2001
Marin County CA
Out of the three CM is far superior to 8 and 9. 9 has about four minutes of collective trails footage at a YMCA park and the dirt bros compound. You do get to see Wiz ride trails though which is kinda weird. There's more street in 9 which in my book is a good thing, they also hit the baldy pipe which is pretty cool. The footage of them riding the home ave ditch in SD is also really cool. Vic Murphys in it too.:)
But if you're into trails footage check out the Square One vid or the faction vid, both have tons of really crazy dirtjumping. And if you're into street then get the animal vid. Damn I watch way too many bike videos.

M

M.W.

Originally posted by spag52
i just picked up roadfools 8 and that was pretty cool. can you guys compare the 2? are there any dirt scenes in RF9? i think i might go and pick up criminal mischief today...its supposed to be sick.
Haven't seen RF8. There's very little trails in RF9.

Criminal Mischief is retartedly awesome. Not much trails in there either, but it's rad.

Ir Dan

Monkey
May 22, 2002
Orange County
road fools 9 is sick, its great to see people like brian foster doin all sorts of crazy street and park riding. when he throws down that crooked grind and the santa ana civic that is just too rad. criminal mischeif is probably my favourite video. the jason enns, van homan, garret byrnes, kris bennet, matt berringer, josh stricker, and marvin loetterly sections are all just crazy. road fools 8 has some crazy park riding but there isnt much else in it, the street is still amazing but there isnt enough. chris doyle rules

M

M.W.

Originally posted by Ir Dan
road fools 9 is sick, its great to see people like brian foster doin all sorts of crazy street and park riding. when he throws down that crooked grind and the santa ana civic that is just too rad. criminal mischeif is probably my favourite video. the jason enns, van homan, garret byrnes, kris bennet, matt berringer, josh stricker, and marvin loetterly sections are all just crazy. road fools 8 has some crazy park riding but there isnt much else in it, the street is still amazing but there isnt enough. chris doyle rules
Chris Doyle does rule. Probably my faveorite rider. I forgot he was in RF8. I should go borrow that from my friend's brother. I haven't seen it yet...