SWEET...now I have a chance at..

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Jen! ;)
http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/07/aniston.pitt/index.html

Aniston, Pitt separating after 4 years of marriag

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- After more than four years of marriage, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston have decided to formally separate, according to the office of Aniston's publicist, Stephen Huvane.

People magazine, which first reported the split, quoted the couple as saying that "this decision is the result of much thoughtful consideration," and is not "the result of any of the speculation reported by the tabloid media."

"We happily remain committed and caring friends with great love and admiration for one another," they said in their statement to People, which is owned by Time Warner, the parent company of CNN.com.

Their statement made no mention of a divorce.

Pitt, 41, and Aniston, 35, began dating in 1998. They were married in July 2000 in a lavish ceremony in Malibu, California.

Aniston was recently photographed not wearing her wedding ring, leading to tabloid speculation of marital trouble. People magazine reported that the couple spent New Year's weekend vacationing together on the Caribbean island of Anguilla, where they were photographed in affectionate poses.

Aniston is best known as one of the six stars of the long-running NBC sitcom "Friends."

Pitt has appeared in more than 30 films, including "Fight Club," "Interview with the Vampire," "Seven," "Ocean's Eleven" and "A River Runs Through It." His latest movie, "Ocean's Twelve," is currently in theaters.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i agree, i thought he was a lot younger. Aniston is hot. good luck Arcadian. ha

by the way, i saw the sign in your avatar in downtown Portland. got a good laugh out of it.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
lovebunny said:
man i had no idea pitt was that old. i figured w/ jenifer anniston. but brad pitts 41?
:stupid:
Fa sho...He doesn't look quite that old...I guess he may be out of Acadian's league anyway, but hey, they say age is just a number. :D They forgot Snatch, that's a good movie...