Quantcast

Sweet strawberry mercy!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I watched "little black book" at my GF's request last night.
I found the one female actor attractive in an odd way.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
stosh said:

dude! she looks like a 13 y/o boy!!!!!! :eek:

Echo said:
Could you asshats please not try to turn this into a south america forum.
The irony here is that the thread started as a comment on the extremely distasteful come * me dating ads that have been appearing as banners in the past couple of weeks... :rolleyes: Why are the ads OK and the user-provided cheesecake isn't? :think:

Your humble & obedient servant, &c, &c.

J

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
llkoolkeg said:
I am having trouble focusing on threads to click on...and here is the culprit responsible! :thumb:
and thank you, i needed this one today. ahhhhh....

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:

]
HMMM???

oh I know, she used to be an Ally Mcbeal.........I thought she was pretty cute

oh bleap, i just admitted I watch Ally Mcbeal

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
HMMM???

oh I know, she used to be an Ally Mcbeal.........I thought she was pretty cute

oh bleap, i just admitted I watch Ally Mcbeal
NIce I admitted I watched "Little Black Book"

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
johnbryanpeters said:
The irony here is that the thread started as a comment on the extremely distasteful come * me dating ads that have been appearing as banners in the past couple of weeks...
Distasteful... not at all - I think they are pretty tasty:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
johnbryanpeters said:
The irony here is that the thread started as a comment on the extremely distasteful come * me dating ads that have been appearing as banners in the past couple of weeks... :rolleyes: Why are the ads OK and the user-provided cheesecake isn't? :think:

Your humble & obedient servant, &c, &c.

J
I didn't have any problem with the original post. Except that I knew that the mental 12 year olds around here wouldn't be able to hold back from posting every picture they can think of that shows cleavage. Of course unfortunately I was right, except I was expecting it from biggins or konabumm, not stosh.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Echo said:
I didn't have any problem with the original post. Except that I knew that the mental 12 year olds around here wouldn't be able to hold back from posting every picture they can think of that shows cleavage. Of course unfortunately I was right, except I was expecting it from biggins or konabumm, not stosh.
See what happens when you hold Stosh to a higher standard?

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Echo said:
That's why punanny is so much like money- the more you have, the more you crave, well, more. When I was 12, I didn't get so much as a distant sniff so I didn't long for it. College opened up a wonderous new world to me that my "skills" in high school could not. I have not been able to control my giggling since.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
Well I tried not to post any with cleavage however the only websites that had postable pics showed a bit of cleavage. With that chicks boobs you can't really say cleavage though either.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
llkoolkeg said:
That's why punanny is so much like money- the more you have, the more you crave, well, more. When I was 12, I didn't get so much as a distant sniff so I didn't long for it. College opened up a wonderous new world to me that my "skills" in high school could not. I have not been able to control my giggling since.
"giggling"

:confused:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
llkoolkeg said:
You know...that word you'd spell "giggleing". ;)
I honed my skills in H.S. I was a lady killer in college. Now I'm just old and fat.