Quantcast

Sweet. This guy was arrested for stealing 2,865 bikes and 15 pounds of weed.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
That was just the beginning. An additional 200 bikes were seized in Mr. Kenk’s home. Ten landlords around the city reported that their garages had been rented by Mr. Kenk and were bulging with bicycles. As the police gathered the mounds of bikes, they also found cocaine, crack cocaine, about 15 pounds of marijuana and a stolen bronze sculpture of a centaur and a snake in battle.
Gotta have one of those......

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
“It was God’s way of saying, ‘It’s time to put a stop to this,’ ” said Inspector Bryce Evans of 14 Division.
I refuse to believe in any god who wouldn't have interjected before the missing bikes rose to over 2000.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
When I was a courier in Boston, there was a guy we worked with that would take the train into town every morning, steal a bike, ride it all day and deliver his packages, ride back to the train station, jump off the bike and head home. Since he returned it though, I guess he was just "borrowing" it. ;)

There was also another older lady that would deliver packages on her old-style cruiser with one of those flowery baskets on it and wearing a big'ol sun hat. Almost like she was spending a day out in the garden.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
If they caught him with 15lbs, just imagine how much he had before getting busted. Look at that mugshot! He was soooo effing stoned out of his gourd 24/7 that anytime he found himself having to walk more than a block, he prolly stole the closest banana-seater out of pure laziness. Everytime he'd come to the bottom of a hill, he'd just discard the pilferred ride, slog his a$$ up to the top and then steal another one so's he wouldn't have to walk all that way down.