Quantcast

Sweet! Who says work and play can't mix...

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
After nearly 2 years at my magazine I've finally been assigned a full-length bike feature! I'm doing a roundup of outdoor stores and bike shops (that means lots of special visits!) and a sidebar on great places to ride (I'm only allowed one "lunatic" ride aka my regular trails).

Time to get back to work ;):cool:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
After nearly 2 years at my magazine I've finally been assigned a full-length bike feature! I'm doing a roundup of outdoor stores and bike shops (that means lots of special visits!) and a sidebar on great places to ride (I'm only allowed one "lunatic" ride aka my regular trails).

Sweet!!
Can I be featured?

PS. CONGRATS, I know how stressfull it's been there lately. At least something cool has come out of it!

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
bluebug32 said:

Thats boss! Let me know if you need anything.:)

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Holy hell. How many times is that photo going to come back to haunt me! The one time I ride with Splat :rolleyes:

On a side note: wow, I just noticed how much of my gear I've upgraded since then

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Holy hell. How many times is that photo going to come back to haunt me! The one time I ride with Splat :rolleyes:

On a side note: wow, I just noticed how much of my gear I've upgraded since then
You got the BUG.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
This is turning into a chick thread. Shoudln't this be in the Mud Hunnies forum?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
Yeah we had to go to the bar with him after that pic.
:rolleyes:
Now he can't complain about all the climbing when he's wearing the polka dots.

Imagine what the people at Sweeney's restaurant thought when we walked in, my elbow spurting blood and Rob rocking it out in that jersey. For once, you probably appeared to be pretty normal, Stosh :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:

Imagine what the people at Sweeney's restaurant thought when we walked in, my elbow spurting blood and Rob rocking it out in that jersey. For once, you probably appeared to be pretty normal, Stosh :)
We should have gone for a beer after Rob had his big fall. Just so he knows how it feels.

splat

Nam I am
bluebug32 said:

and lets not forget it was hot outside , probably as a group ,I bet we didn't smell too good either :rolleyes:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
splat said:
and lets not forget it was hot outside , probably as a group ,I bet we didn't smell too good either :rolleyes:
Actually your gloves didn't smell to good.