Quantcast

swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
what a tool. I drop a dialysis patient off at the Health Services section of that mall 3 days a week. The bank is less than 300' from the precinct station

Oakland: Suspect caught trying to rob bank next to police station
By Harry Harris
Oakland Tribune

Posted: 12/16/2011 01:10:53 PM PST
Updated: 12/16/2011 01:10:55 PM PST

OAKLAND -- A 35-year-old man learned the hard way Friday morning that you should not try to rob a bank that's next to a police station.

The suspect was captured inside a bank at the Eastmont Town Center shopping complex just two minutes after a teller activated an alarm, with a note demanding money still in his hand.

Police said the man, whose name was not immediately released, went into the Bank of America branch at 6900 Bancroft Avenue about 10:15 a.m.

He gave a demand note to a teller, who activated a silent alarm at 10:18 a.m.

The suspect was not given any money and was still inside the bank when officers

Gino Guerrero and Cesar Garcia, who had just left the nearby Eastmont police station, rushed in and arrested him.

The man was not armed and he was taken to police headquarters for questioning.

Police said the suspect is on probation for a drug conviction.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I remember seeing an episode of COPS where a druggie came up to the police car insisting that he wanted them to arrest some dude who stole his crack.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Now thats some Hardcore MotherPhuggers. Do you live in Baltimore?
Nah, not Balmer.

Most " Art Districts " are usually in the hood though. This neighborhood has changed a lot since the mid 90's. The worst club in town was a block over. Lots of automatic weapon fire and drug dealers. Now there are million dollar condos on my street.

I've been to Baltimore a couple times and it didn't seem too bad. The worst hood I've been in was Chester in Philly at night back in the 80's. That place was real fvckin scary.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Nah, not Balmer.

Most " Art Districts " are usually in the hood though. This neighborhood has changed a lot since the mid 90's. The worst club in town was a block over. Lots of automatic weapon fire and drug dealers. Now there are million dollar condos on my street.

I've been to Baltimore a couple times and it didn't seem too bad. The worst hood I've been in was Chester in Philly at night back in the 80's. That place was real fvckin scary.
I lived in Fishtown 89/90 Just before all the scary philly folk moved to Camden and Wilmington. I worked at the Airport so I got to experience Chester too....