Quantcast

Syncline, Hood River

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
Thinking of riding sycline by Hood River this weekend. I've never been. Anyone got any good advise on the trails? Conditions? Best loop?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
You can call Discovery Bikes in Hood River and talk to Jason Sigfried. We were down there last spring he talked in detail of the trails over there.

We'll be down at Post the following weekend. Hope the weather is good for ya:biggrin:

nuclear 674

Monkey
Aug 12, 2005
ahead of you!!!
hey whats up mut, the olympia crew will be down in the area if your interested. I dont know all the trails but we will be at post canyon on sunday and blackrock on sat.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
crap, i was actually going to call to see what you guys were up to.. Its my b-day weekend.... then my waterheater had to take a piss on my floor and now its 1:23am and im draining the damn thing into the back yard. Looks like no rides this weekend.

GrapeApe79

Monkey
Sep 22, 2005
Issaquah, WA
Black Rock is in Falls City, Oregon--DH riding. They are doing a shuttle all day this saturday, but you have to preregister at brmba.org--its a fundraiser and should be lots of fun.

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
my and some buds are thinking of hitting syncline next weekend maybe. the shuttle day is going to be soo ****ing crowded i gave up, although it is a transition demo day and MIKE METZGER is gonna be there :)