Quantcast

&T&h&u&r&s&d&a&y&

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
In continuing in holiday tradition of big important shit breaking, our hot water heater seems to be on the fritz. It's not producing enough hot water, there's not enough for a single shower.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
In continuing in holiday tradition of big important shit breaking, our hot water heater seems to be on the fritz. It's not producing enough hot water, there's not enough for a single shower.
Electric or gas?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hi folks

my parents are in town. They plan on taking like a three hour lunch without me, so I hope nothing goes wrong or I will never see them again.

Company just landed a $150mio deal, so that's nice too

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Back at the wife’s parents house, except this time her aunt is here. Already mentally steeling myself for the flurry of passive aggressiveness that will be thrust upon my world.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Left early this morning and was making AWESOME progress on the freeway, but of course two asshats had to somehow collide and block the freeway. I had to endure a manual transmission drivers worst fear, traffic going slower uphill than what your car can creep at in first gear.

On the plus side, there was a spectacular sunrise. Fire in the sky at some points.

And now cue the rain..........what the flying fuck?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
You have a multimeter and know how to check continuity? If so, turn off breaker. Remove both side covers, and check for proper continuity of both heating element. You might have one that is defective.
Yea, have a multmeter. Will check tonight.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
What the phuck is this chit! I never get up this early. I get a call. Friend says up and at em' (Most hated expression ever!) lets go get breakfast. I'll be right over. Hour goes by. Still no coffee, still no I'll be right over. Ex friend calls and say I can't make it. Some kid chit. Now I'm hungry, I need coffee, and need to overcome the urge to take a nap. Called the airbase. They told me to stop calling. They cannot perform a airstrike no matter how nice I ask, and now they don't take credit cards? Who the phuck doesn't take credit cards? They said airstrikes are not a service they provide anymore?? Now I have to hate them also... They really have to work on their customer service there...

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
What the phuck is this chit! I never get up this early. I get a call. Friend says up and at em' (Most hated expression ever!) lets go get breakfast. I'll be right over. Hour goes by. Still no coffee, still no I'll be right over. Ex friend calls and say I can't make it. Some kid chit. Now I'm hungry, I need coffee, and need to overcome the urge to take a nap. Called the airbase. They told me to stop calling. They cannot perform a airstrike no matter how nice I ask, and now they don't take credit cards? Who the phuck doesn't take credit cards? They said airstrikes are not a service they provide anymore?? Now I have to hate them also... They really have to work on their customer service there...
coast guard seems to have stopped taking my calls asking for helivac while I am on teh crapper making p00 tsunamis

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I just reserved Potato Bottom CG for night 1, that'll be ~34 miles from the start, riding CCW. Gotta stay up late and reserve night 2, thinking Gooseberry or Airport.
Woke up at midnight by my alarm, fired up the reservation web page, and saw there were sites available. Picked one. Started filling out the form, and by the time I hit submit someone else had already completed the reservation because I got a message that "the site I picked was no longer available." Went back and looked if any other sites were open: everything was filled.

:rant:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Bought a range for the Frito RV last night. My wife has been talking about getting a nice gas range for years and yet we have the crap glass top electric. Found a nice 21" range $250 off as "blemished" and she yells "buy it!" So of course I did. The RV will be so much nicer than our house :rofl:

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Woke up at midnight by my alarm, fired up the reservation web page, and saw there were sites available. Picked one. Started filling out the form, and by the time I hit submit someone else had already completed the reservation because I got a message that "the site I picked was no longer available." Went back and looked if any other sites were open: everything was filled.

sounds like Ticketmaster is in the campground bidness.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Probably fucking scalpers... :mad:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Floors are in. Now I can start painting! :twitch:

Mornin!

Back at the wife’s parents house, except this time her aunt is here. Already mentally steeling myself for the flurry of passive aggressiveness that will be thrust upon my world.
If only you had some means with which you could get into some kind of wheeled conveyance and travel far, far away. :think:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
coast guard seems to have stopped taking my calls asking for helivac while I am on teh crapper making p00 tsunamis
WTF? I need their phone number when you get a chance... How far inland can they fire those deck guns? Do they use those Uranium shells on their guns? Do they take Credit Cards?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Two more days of work. Oh, but then I work next week, too. Gah. At least I have the week after that off.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

I've now been up for 29 hours. Gross. We had an after-hours install for a Lens Crafters in a mall about an hour away, that just ended up being a real sack of dildos. We made it back to the shop at about fi-vayem, and had another whole day of installs on the books, so I just jammed some coffee in me, took a shower and here we are again. I have to go back tonight to assist on another portion of this same project for about an hour, and we can't start work until they close at 9:30, so here's to hoping I can squeeze in a power nap that doesn't turn into a coma.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Good Morning!!

I've now been up for 29 hours. Gross. We had an after-hours install for a Lens Crafters in a mall about an hour away, that just ended up being a real sack of dildos. We made it back to the shop at about fi-vayem, and had another whole day of installs on the books, so I just jammed some coffee in me, took a shower and here we are again. I have to go back tonight to assist on another portion of this same project for about an hour, and we can't start work until they close at 9:30, so here's to hoping I can squeeze in a power nap that doesn't turn into a coma.
Are you driving a commercial vehicle during all of this? :think:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Damn, my new neighbor owns a sign business and just did a local banks name change Sunday night for the Monday announcement. I never thought about sign folks working after/before hours, that sucks.

Working in the bank industry, we do production releases at midnight Sundays most releases (every 3 months). But I do it from home in my drawers.