Quantcast

&T&h&u&r&s&d&a&y&

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Working on the father in laws tractor, no start.........

Looks like the battery was toast, and he never purged the fuel filter when he swapped the fuel filter.......

Gonna get a new battery here in a few and give it a go

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Working on the father in laws tractor, no start.........

Looks like the battery was toast, and he never purged the fuel filter when he swapped the fuel filter.......

Gonna get a new battery here in a few and give it a go
Try it now.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Skied again today. Caught a rope drop and laid first tracks in one of my fav tree runs. Hip deep drifts in spots shin- knee deep in between. Was quite fun.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
In continuing in holiday tradition of big important shit breaking, our hot water heater seems to be on the fritz. It's not producing enough hot water, there's not enough for a single shower.
lol fun

Truck didn't start this morning. Assuming it's the starter, batters seems ok.

On the bright side I got a mandatory ride to work day :bonk:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
In South Beach just chilling in the sun. We have been here many times so just hitting the good spots and enjoying the Art Deco. There are always new details to find.

We went for tacos today and they gave me a bottle of their chipotle hot sauce which I love. I'm so happy now I have been dreaming of this for the last 6 months.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
skied until 1:30 when the rain became too much. 8yo hit his first blacks. stopped half way down and i asked him what he though. he yelled “holy shiiiiiiit” with a bug smile on his face and bombed the rest of it semi pizza wedged/semi turning: awesome. after lunch started drinking beers and hot tubbing. snowshoe has a giant inflatable dome with bungee/rock climbing wall/games, etc., so chilling there with kids and continuing to beer while wife has some quiet.

supposed to rain more tomorrow and then start snowing in the afternoon. look like we’ll be enjoying good ol beast coast slush over a sheet of ice until sunday!