Quantcast

T-minus 2 days and counting!!!

Oct 9, 2006
I fly out of town Friday morning and will be in Moab friday evening ready to build my bike back up with all new freshy parts.

Pictures of the gang are sure to follow. We are gonna be 6 to 7 strong as the Wills, Brain and a few other will be driving out. Looking forward to a great time of riding and hanging out with friends.

Wish more of you could have come out. Maybe next time we head out we will get a big group together for B.C. and a PNW trip.

Moffatt

:monkeydance: :monkeydance: Cant wait to get back and rip at Windrock!:monkeydance: :monkeydance:

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
I fly out of town Friday morning and will be in Moab friday evening ready to build my bike back up with all new freshy parts.

Pictures of the gang are sure to follow. We are gonna be 6 to 7 strong as the Wills, Brain and a few other will be driving out. Looking forward to a great time of riding and hanging out with friends.

Wish more of you could have come out. Maybe next time we head out we will get a big group together for B.C. and a PNW trip.

Moffatt

:monkeydance: :monkeydance: Cant wait to get back and rip at Windrock!:monkeydance: :monkeydance:

Have fun man!!!!

Oct 9, 2006
Build process will hopefully be pretty simple, just reassembly with all new bearings and pivot points new BB, all new cable housings and cables, rebuilding rear wheel with new freehub body and bearings, new seatpost, and a good greasing. Only unfortunate thing is I will be working with the tools that I take with me, rather than all the tools on my shop bench at home.

And as for the plane crashing, I am riding out there in a UFO, so the flight should only take a couple of minutes, the suckiest part will be getting sucked up by my chest by a beam of light.

Nc Bo

Chimp
Feb 16, 2007
Bend OR/Asheville NC
Well, apparently during the course of the night last night ....it snowed!
It was a big suprise cause I was saw'in logs so hard in the back of the truck behind the "moab diner", with two four leged body heaters! here's what it looked like at 8 am here!

Attachments