Quantcast

T Sage

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
biker3 said:
Tsage is a faggot panzy. He talks **** and doesn't back it, Me, Norris, and 3car beat his ass at Idaho after chuggin natty lites out the goblet of krunk.
They were pbr's and that was the dead beat dad training funnel

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
BMXman said:
He's no different than any other guy with an opinion...I don't see what the big deal is...D
actually i am different in the fact that i have a national vehicle to express my opinions, and can constructively and aggressively express what i think needs to be changed... oh and when the sweat drops down my balls all the females crawl

Feb 13, 2002
Seattle, WA
I know sanjay said:
actually i am different in the fact that i have a national vehicle to express my opinions, and can constructively and aggressively express what i think needs to be changed... oh and when the sweat drops down my balls all the females crawl
I don't even think the stuff he says is his opinion. I think he just says it to rile people up. (and get attention)

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
scurban said:
NOT TO MENTION
It really is hard to read biking material that doesn't contain the opinions of West Menlo Thug Lifes finest: The Kadvang. I guess Decline can use The OC's toughest for that.
lucky you are one of the privlidged few who is supplied with that gratis

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
scurban said:
I stopped reading Decline when they started throwing hate at 24" bikes I'm a big fan of cruisers with a suspension forks. I guess I'll never get to read, agree, and or disagree with Sage's opinions.

Beyond that, Decline is just useless these days. Anything I'd be interested in reading I can read about 3 months earlier on this forum. I'm over paying 6 bucks for a bunch of advertisements, and a couple of crappy articles.
NOT TO MENTION
It really is hard to read biking material that doesn't contain the opinions of West Menlo Thug Lifes finest: The Kadvang. I guess Decline can use The OC's toughest for that.
I see one major flaw in that the hate that is bundled up inside you and placed towards me. Seeing as you no longer read decline what leads you to believe that you have any grasp on my opinions and where they come from, i recommend you pick up a copy and educate yourself before your foot gets deeper into your mouth and you choke on birkenstock

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
scurban said:
I guess my grasp on your opinions is probably about as good as your grasp on my choice of clothing. I wouldn't be caught dead with birkenstocks, evening if I were starving, I wouldn't eat one, so my chances of choking on one are 0. Only people from Colorado sport Birkenstocks in this day in age. I would walk across burning coals with my bare feet before I'd slip on a pair of birkenstocks.
Once again, why should I pay six bucks for decline when I can read your opinions here? Six bucks is damn near the price of a Naty Ice 12 pack Sage, and your opinions will never get in the way of my drinking.
and by gawd i respect that
but me making assumptions is just like everyone else, completely stupid

intensified

Monkey
Mar 31, 2004
Canton,Ma
not to derail but decline has cool pics in it, does that mean I would buy it? No.... I was buying mtbaction in '93 and I used to get psyched about buying the next copy, now it seems sort of a waste, it takes a short time to read what I want to and there is a lot of xc testing and fluff I don't care about. I have all the bikes I want and value the rm opinions on my next purchases so there really isn't a need for an overpriced mag. It is good there are mags with dh bikes (they were few and far between) but, I'm not buying into it though(over 5 bucks for a mag is crazy to me).
I kinda flip through the pages at the bookstore and it satisfies my curiosity. I don't think this has anything to do with or whom Tsage is but, it is my take on the whole mag thing.

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
Over 5 bucks is crazy for a mag?

Stay away from Art magazines then, especially the oversize ones with cd's in em...pushing 20 bucks each here.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
dropmachine.com said:
Over 5 bucks is crazy for a mag?

Stay away from Art magazines then, especially the oversize ones with cd's in em...pushing 20 bucks each here.
Or photo mags - same deal. I saw one for $24 the other day at chapters. now $24 is a bit overboard for like 100 tabloid sized pages of crap.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
intensified said:
not to derail but decline has cool pics in it, does that mean I would buy it? No.... I was buying mtbaction in '93 and I used to get psyched about buying the next copy, now it seems sort of a waste, it takes a short time to read what I want to and there is a lot of xc testing and fluff I don't care about. I have all the bikes I want and value the rm opinions on my next purchases so there really isn't a need for an overpriced mag. It is good there are mags with dh bikes (they were few and far between) but, I'm not buying into it though(over 5 bucks for a mag is crazy to me).
I kinda flip through the pages at the bookstore and it satisfies my curiosity. I don't think this has anything to do with or whom Tsage is but, it is my take on the whole mag thing.
you ever notice how much bigger the pages are and how much thicker decline is than mba or other mags?

intensified

Monkey
Mar 31, 2004
Canton,Ma
Crazy $, for me to spend 24 on a book, it has to be very useful or good. For mags I find popular mechanics good and purchase now and again if I am going to be waiting around naional geo is a good one. I'd take a subsript of either two over most bike publications.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Please excuse my ignorance, but I don't think I've ever seen a copy of Decline... anywhere. On the other hand, I have see Dirt.

I wonder what Decline's circulation is.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
dump said:
Please excuse my ignorance, but I don't think I've ever seen a copy of Decline... anywhere. On the other hand, I have see Dirt.

I wonder what Decline's circulation is.
Check out their Website: www.declinemagazine.com. Decline has a huge circulation--it's worldwide. Decline has been around for more than 2 years, and before that it was called "Flow." Now, don't get that confused with Mountain Biking's sister publication called Flow. Much like MBA and Mountain Biking, it is complete RUBBISH.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Thanks for the info...

What does "huge" mean? Actual numbers?

I remember "Flow" but perhaps that was the Mountain Biking offshoot that only lasted a few issues, but then came back later? Is that the right one?

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
dump said:
Thanks for the info...

What does "huge" mean? Actual numbers?

I remember "Flow" but perhaps that was the Mountain Biking offshoot that only lasted a few issues, but then came back later? Is that the right one?
Decline has a lot of coverage, but it's what we're into: DH, 4X, FR, DJ, etc. The folks at Decline used to make Flow, but left to start Decline back in 2003. When they left, the knuckleheads at Mountain Biking tried to keep the magazine alive. To be honest, all they had to do was keep it the same, but in the end, they f-ed it all up...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Flow was pretty pathetic. I remember an issue where they had a lot of hot babes but no riding pictures. I could have bought a Playboy with the same content but less clothes.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
sanjuro said:
Flow was pretty pathetic. I remember an issue where they had a lot of hot babes but no riding pictures. I could have bought a Playboy with the same content but less clothes.
It was a great magazine when Scott Hart and crew were in charge. Once Hart and everyone left, the magazine was just strange. All kinds of ugly women, some strange art photos and they reviewed a bunch of music and movies that no one had ever heard of...

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
blt2ride said:
Check out their Website: www.declinemagazine.com. Decline has a huge circulation--it's worldwide. Decline has been around for more than 2 years, and before that it was called "Flow." Now, don't get that confused with Mountain Biking's sister publication called Flow. Much like MBA and Mountain Biking, it is complete RUBBISH.
The word "HUGE"-now that was very entertaining...keep em coming.

Ask Dave House what the circulation is and cut that number down by a 1/2 to 2/3's. Based on information I have seen I would guess it is about 15,000 copies worldwide, that is no more than a large company newsletter. Don't believe the hype.

At any rate, I still have that T sage fever that is sweeping the nation...I am always glad to see loud mouths spray some alphabet.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
stiksandstones said:

Ask Dave House what the circulation is and cut that number down by a 1/2 to 2/3's. Based on information I have seen I would guess it is about 15,000 copies worldwide, that is no more than a large company newsletter. Don't believe the hype.

At any rate, I still have that T sage fever that is sweeping the nation...I am always glad to see loud mouths spray some alphabet.
That seems about right actually and as things go, even in the bicycle industry... that's small. I'll have to check one out when I come across one.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
stiksandstones said:

How does Decline's 15,000 copies compare to say Mountain Biking or Mountain Bike Action?

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
blt2ride said:
How does Decline's 15,000 copies compare to say Mountain Biking or Mountain Bike Action?
If I had to guess... probably between 1/5 and 1/10. Might as well add dirt rag to the list... I think that's around 100K

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Transcend said:
Or photo mags - same deal. I saw one for $24 the other day at chapters. now $24 is a bit overboard for like 100 tabloid sized pages of crap.

**** get communication arts or print magazine its damn crazy for those magazines.