Quantcast

T Sage

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
scurban said:
I guess those of us who actually have one or them didn't get the Memo. Sorry bro, it sounds like you did, keep your head up though the ivy league has hot girls, you might land one there.
and you keep going, pretty impressive

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
BMXman said:
wow...how does Sage put his thug shirts on with a head so big?....D
Don't you know anything? real players wear 'Decline' Wife beaters...those are a scoop neck so big ballers can get em on in the morning nice and smooth and easy off for the ladies.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
stiksandstones said:
Don't you know anything? real players wear 'Decline' Wife beaters...those are a scoop neck so big ballers can get em on in the morning nice and smooth and easy off for the ladies.
I wonder who weighs more, stik or Sage. Sage's So cal cane addiction went too far, he only weighs 90ibs and hes like 6,5 his bones are goin away and stuff.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
biker3 said:
I wonder who weighs more, stik or Sage. Sage's So cal cane addiction went too far, he only weighs 90ibs and hes like 6,5 his bones are goin away and stuff.
I'm old, bald and more importantly fat. 6'1" 147lbs-bring it on

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
scurban said:
I was under the impression that fourms were designed for sh!t talking.
Actually, these forums were designed for better reasons but hangin' around in here lately I can understand why you might get that impression. As for who that earlier comment was intended for, I'll let it remain a mystery - if anyone thinks it was for them, you are probably right.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
legend_killer said:
wow this is like watching a bunch of gay cali's bitch about whos dicks bigger, oh wait it is

how bout the whole lot ya STFU
I think you have a strange need to project the topics of A. homosexuality and B. cocks into a thread when they had no previous mention. Might wanna get that checked out.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Brad23 said:
Dude you suck, Biker fox rulez!!!!
DO NOT underestimate the power of the FOX!!!!
you've been warned...
Oh sh!t the Biker Fox mafia is coming for me. Quick, I gotsta learn how to do sweet flips off of endos too! :D

Winger

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
message to all the menlo kids in this forum.... shut your ****ing mouths... the only information u have is what u have heard on the internet or read in the magazines. TSage already called u fags dumbass' in decline since u take all of his **** seriously.... ahh you menlo kids piss me off...good thing u punks never ride... so i wont see you on the trais... u guys would be in for some verbal death... and maybe id be lucky enough to have one of u take a swing at me.....

-2six supporter... shut the **** up

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
The Kadvang said:
I think you have a strange need to project the topics of A. homosexuality and B. cocks into a thread when they had no previous mention. Might wanna get that checked out.
He rides for SWD, enough said.

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
Sherpa said:
He rides for SWD, enough said.
Hey superfan rides for SWD, steel is real bitch. Big jay dog aka superfan singlehandedly owns the entire industry, period, he'll be reppin 2six next year aboard his SWD dancin on the box at evey stop

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
I know sanjay said:
Hey superfan rides for SWD, steel is real bitch. Big jay dog aka superfan singlehandedly owns the entire industry, period, he'll be reppin 2six next year aboard his SWD dancin on the box at evey stop
That guy is funny as ****. Ebbet had sinister stickers on his t shirt at mt snow ds, and one was falling off. I told him (I kindof know him from hanging out at the sinister tent 24/7 so it wasnt completely random) and he gave it to me. I walked straight over to super fan and was like, "yo, this was on ebbets jersey, you want it?" He was like "yeah dude! ill put it on my beer holder!!!"

intensified

Monkey
Mar 31, 2004
Canton,Ma
Winger said:
message to all the menlo kids in this forum.... shut your ****ing mouths... the only information u have is what u have heard on the internet or read in the magazines. TSage already called u fags dumbass' in decline since u take all of his **** seriously.... ahh you menlo kids piss me off...good thing u punks never ride... so i wont see you on the trais... u guys would be in for some verbal death... and maybe id be lucky enough to have one of u take a swing at me.....

-2six supporter... shut the **** up

Dropin eggs or just angry?

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
legend_killer said:
whats wrong with SWD? just cuz I don't ride for some high zoot bike company don't mean sh!t.

T-sage Jasons gonna represent the 2six for 06? nice
j-dub is down, after the mad dog 2020 session in idaho i signed him, we made him a custon jersey for next year, i will present it to him at sea otter.

legend_killer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
C-town, NC
I know sanjay said:
j-dub is down, after the mad dog 2020 session in idaho i signed him, we made him a custon jersey for next year, i will present it to him at sea otter.
sweet, thanks for not bashing SWD like everyone else on here