Quantcast

T-Shirt Design Contest

R

RideMonkey

The contest will go through Friday and then we will vote. I'd like to make 2 different versions. If I can pre-sell 50 I will do two. Then the people that bought 2 can have one of each.

G

gravity

Originally posted by HELLTACO

How chu know dat aint da back? Aint nobody cud see much front wen yer ridin'. Mabe it needs a monkey head on da front.
didnt think of that..... my bad

NJPhil

Chimp
Dec 3, 2001
New Jersey
Originally posted by mtbtuc8700
Here is what I came up with. What ya think, pintch flats is nice though. There is a pic of the front.
This looks good to me, I think we have to keep it simple to satisfy the must :monkey: . And on a dark colored shirt, we are riding mountain bikes, right?:think:

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
If you need a goord Screen Printer, Ride Monkey, Call AOV (in Boulder) They do good work and their prices are fair. The owner is marc. I'll talk to my bro (he works there) and maybe I could hook up a deal on printing fees. PM me if interested.

Ranger

Swift, Silent, Deadly!
Aug 16, 2001
Y'all can't see me...
Servus!

Finally, RM Schwag! I'm with Yeti - I desire a significantly LARGE shirt....

I'll see about a design idea - maybe just a few sexy fonts.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
So far, I like Pinch Flat's the best. Just one problem: it's bike specific. I don't know how many RM members are just snow people, the SB Lounge never seems too active, but shouldn't an RM shirt be for the site, not just the bikers on the site? Maybe we do a bike one now, and a snow one later? Maybe there aren't enough snow-only members to worry about it?

Just some thoughts.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Originally posted by Acadian

awhhh go back to your igloo! ;) I didn't even realize there was some snow people...I guess I don't do any snow activities and didn't really pay attention to those forums! Yeah..so maybe a bike shirt now, and IF there are enought snow people...a snow T later?
HEY! The name is BIKEGeek, not snowriderpersonmanguy ;)

I forgot to sound-off before: anything but a white shirt! :D

I was just fooling around today in my animation class and came up with a bunch of ridemonkey logos, this is the only one i had time to convert to JPG because it was the smallest rendering file...

If you guys like the 3D look I can do some nice stuff within just a few days!

Attachments

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by quiksilver
I was just fooling around today in my animation class and came up with a bunch of ridemonkey logos, this is the only one i had time to convert to JPG because it was the smallest rendering file...

If you guys like the 3D look I can do some nice stuff within just a few days!
Hi quicksilver,

I like the 3d look, but somehow I think its effect would be lost on a t-shirt.

R

RideMonkey

Well I got the word on the shirts. For those of you that wanted larger than an xtra large....... I don't think we can do it right now (unless you would be willing to pay extra for a few one-off shirts).

Turns out Black is the most expensive shirt, AND the most expensive to print on. No worries we are getting them anyway! Black woohoo!

I have payment for 13, plus I know some people have sent checks. I'll order when we hit the 25 mark, which shouldnt be too long.

We are using Pinchflats design this time, but any submissions will be considered for future shirts.

Thanks!
:monkey:

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Originally posted by RideMonkey

Yeah I'm thinking Pinchflats design on the back, and a little monkey head on the front.
Ditto, I like it.

A funnier one next time perhaps?

Maybe you could archive the slogan threads on the Lounge and DH forum so we can refer to them as fodder for the next shirt, jersey or whatever.

Any joy on the decals?

R

RideMonkey

I like that Zazen :) I think I might use that for the next version. Since I had people send me money and specifically ask for PFs design I am doing the first 100 like that.

I might be able to use yours for the second 100 :)

Feb 3, 2002
mile high
if yer interested in an objective opinion from a new guy, mtbtuc's monkey see monkey do is great. I can almost hear me sayin' it to psyche myself up after I see someone else do somethin sick. It works assuming most riders here aren't recreational grammas. In addition, outsiders who read that slogan will be more inclined to look closer at your shirt. And perhaps ask about the website. Gotta get somethin' more then the www addy to reel 'em in. Just my two pennies.

R

RideMonkey

Originally posted by bil
ummmm i live in New Zealand.. (where's that i hear you ask?) and i would sell my grandma for one of those shirts.. is it at all possible for me to aquire one?
Once we have recieved the first shipment (there will be lots of extras) I will announce how they can be purchased internationally (I'm working on it)

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Of those snazzy shirts (Nice design PF!) How much? where do I send the funds, are you accepting paypal? I'd like to get in on the list paleeze!

Dave