Quantcast

t.t.c. dh race

clealan

Monkey
Mar 9, 2008
Fairview NC
Keep us up to date on this Troy. Tom did his first race at Beech yesterday and is burning for more. I would enter just to race you on your home turf, haha!

roperacer

Monkey
Aug 17, 2009
chattanooga tn
clealan, i dont think i could hang with u on my own turf,,,lol...to make it even, i could put jeremy in for my spot or you could ride blindfolded, your pic. hahah

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Count me in for any sort of TTC ride or race. How are the conditions out there lately? I have never been, but I live in Nashville now so I need to come down and check it out. I also starting riding moto, yall say there are some good riding trails there too?

roperacer

Monkey
Aug 17, 2009
chattanooga tn
ok the date is nov. 10th 2nd saturday in nov. paris mtn is the weekend after. so far it is just a ride weekend. but if we can get enuff interest we will make this a race. we can run atleast 2 shuttle trailers that should do about 25 riders per run and ive got another trailer that will hold another 8 riders, if we race it will be held on trail #6 good long flowy trail with about a 950ft. descent

Last edited:

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
ok the date is nov. 10th 2nd saturday in nov. paris mtn is the weekend after. so far it is just a ride weekend. but if we can get enuff interest we will make this a race. we can run atleast 2 shuttle trailers that should do about 25 riders per run and ive got another trailer that will hold another 8 riders, if we race it will be held on trail #6 good long flowy trail with about a 950ft. descent
This would be a great late season race and trail#6 is a good choice.

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
Gonna check with the wife to see what she wants to do. I'd love to get back to that area and also spend a day at the Ocoee on the drive back.

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
I should be in. Even if there aren't enough people to set up a legit race, we should try to do some sort of timed run. Maybe have every rider throw in $5 or $10 and winner takes all.

DaveBethea

Monkey
Jul 22, 2009
Daytona Beach,FL
Looks like no one can answer question's here in the south! I'm not that fast anymore, so i promise I will not take the winning money back to Florida anymore. Just looking for a answer. lol

Is this ride-race day going to happen? Some of us from FL are thinking about making the journey up.
Any videos of trail#6?
If its a ride day you'll get way more runs in. I got some footie of trail 6 a few days before the Fall ride at Windrock but i'ts on my buddys computer. Give me minute to try to have him post it. Trail 5 and 6 on the big side are legit man. Troy and crew even tied in a sweet 12-15 huck drop into trail 5. Good times...

roperacer

Monkey
Aug 17, 2009
chattanooga tn
ask me monday.. lol... im getting all the trails claned up, im off work for the next 3 days and gonna be cleaning up what all this damn wind damage ha done,, as far as timing,, the guy that does our timing will not be able to make it. :(

Last edited:

roperacer

Monkey
Aug 17, 2009
chattanooga tn
weather for the ride day weekend is forecasted at sunny and 70 for the weekend :D and we will have 2 trailers going if we need them

Last edited: