Quantcast

t.t.c. dh race

dirtinmyeye

Chimp
Apr 16, 2012
Bringing a couple of riders up for Sunday. Anybody still around? We're new - what time will the shuttles start rolling?

Bigfoot92

Chimp
Oct 26, 2012
Atlanta
You do know that we hoped you would show up and get some runs in with us.
To TTC or Blankets? I got back from backpacking part of the BMT with friends earlier Sunday morning, so Blankets was the closest I had to time for. I'm trying to get 3 or 4 guys together down here (Atlanta) that want to go up to TTC sometime soon hopefully and go up for a few days, but driving solo to and from TTC makes that trip $100+ just for the day. I'll try to get up to Windrock sometime over Christmas break (if shuttling can be coordinated) since my grandparents live in Knoxville.

Also, the guy I met at Blanket's name was Phil I believe, from Nashville but just moved to Atlanta.

Last edited:

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
To TTC or Blankets? I got back from backpacking part of the BMT with friends earlier Sunday morning, so Blankets was the closest I had to time for. I'm trying to get 3 or 4 guys together down here (Atlanta) that want to go up to TTC sometime soon hopefully and go up for a few days, but driving solo to and from TTC makes that trip $100+ just for the day. I'll try to get up to Windrock sometime over Christmas break (if shuttling can be coordinated) since my grandparents live in Knoxville.

Also, the guy I met at Blanket's name was Phil I believe, from Nashville but just moved to Atlanta.
I know the same Phil and have ridden with him at Windrock several times - but I can't remember his user name on here.

Speaking of Windrock we are probably gonna ride the Sunday after thanksgiving.

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Hey Ya'll- The trials training center is what's up! I finally made it out over the weekend. They have some really fun trails a lot like windrock and the place great vibe. It's definitely worth the drive to make it out