Quantcast

~~~T-T-T-Tuesday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Howdy. Welcome to the day just to right of Monday. Slack night last night. Worked a bit setting up my garage area and watched Blazing Saddles for the 23 umptenth time.

Have a day. Making it great is your problem, not mine.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Helped stop a guy last night who was running from the cops. I felt like teh Manimal!
Could hit 100 degrees today, so this evening may involve floating in the pool.

Stay cool yo!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Good morning.
Helped stop a guy last night who was running from the cops. I felt like teh Manimal!
Could hit 100 degrees today, so this evening may involve floating in the pool.

Stay cool yo!
details? (about the car chase not the pool floating...)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I'm counting down the days till my vacation.

There is something really wrong with the fact that I only get to take (1) one week vacation /yr.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

I'm home with a sick kid. Too much pizza at a birthday party yesterday, I suspect. I'm taking him by the Dr. a little later on.....this should be interesting. He does soooooooo well there. <----sarcasm meter turned way up.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
OMG monkeys, LOL!
Do you get drug tested? :busted:

:wave:
Good morning folks. Had a great night out with the wife last night, draging a tad this morning. Shaping up to be a slow day, which is good, I have personal projects to take care of. Drive train on the bike needs a good once over and I need to replace the chain, need to squeeze in a run and the jeep could use a washing since the in-laws are in town next week. I can't afford for airplanes to get in the way of all of my crap while I'm at work. :)

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

I got a care package from TLD last night with some new shorts and a few new jerseys. Super pumped for my lunch ride today. Still really sore from the Relay for Life this last weekend, but it will be nice to ride again.

Getting all of the paperwork together this week to get pre-approved for a home loan. Pretty exciting stuff.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Morning.
Exhausted today - did my first road ride since breaking myself a month ago. Ended up riding 42 miles total on the singlespeed all over town, in 100+ degrees - stupid. Bonked hard in the last 5 miles.
Fun though, finally did a ride that a friend and I have been planning for awhile.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
details? (about the car chase not the pool floating...)
A drunk guy at the restaurant bought drinks and shots for women at the bar, then got his bill and admitted he had no money or ID and thought the owner should let him slide. He got really agitated and started with a bunch of WTFs and Jesus F'ing Christs after the owner turned down his offer of an IOU written on a bus schedule ... the place was basically empty and the bartender was standing outside waiting for the police to show, I stepped outside as well, and this guy and owner follow. He was so obviously looking to bolt and as soon as the first cop pulls up he took off running.

I gave short chase, and helped him stop. :D
In hindsight it was a dumb move, but at the moment it seemed like the thing to do.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
A drunk guy at the restaurant bought drinks and shots for women at the bar, then got his bill and admitted he had no money or ID and thought the owner should let him slide. He got really agitated and started with a bunch of WTFs and Jesus F'ing Christs after the owner turned down his offer of an IOU written on a bus schedule ... the place was basically empty and the bartender was standing outside waiting for the police to show, I stepped outside as well, and this guy and owner follow. He was so obviously looking to bolt and as soon as the first cop pulls up he took off running.

I gave short chase, and helped him stop. :D
In hindsight it was a dumb move, but at the moment it seemed like the thing to do.
Classic move: IOU on a Bus Schedule

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Got up early yesterday and drove to the other side of the island to shoot the sunrise, then we went to Pearl Harbor and did the tourist thing for the rest of the day.

Don't know what we have planned for today, yet.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning monkeys!

Got up early yesterday and drove to the other side of the island to shoot the sunrise, then we went to Pearl Harbor and did the tourist thing for the rest of the day.

Don't know what we have planned for today, yet.
I always stop by the Kona Brewpub. That's just me.