Quantcast

*** t t t tuesday gmt***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Kids first report card/teacher conference yesterday. Every thing went awesome, till we took her out for dinner to celebrate and she wouldn't eat, curled up on mama's lap and went to sleep. By the time we got home she was running a temperature and was obviously sick. Sad for her, but still, proud papa is proud papa.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Was home sick yesterday with some sort of stomach bug. Really don't feel 100% today either but didn't want to use another sick day.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
:wave:

Kids first report card/teacher conference yesterday. Every thing went awesome, till we took her out for dinner to celebrate and she wouldn't eat, curled up on mama's lap and went to sleep. By the time we got home she was running a temperature and was obviously sick. Sad for her, but still, proud papa is proud papa.
can i make the foreigner joke again?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Another day that has me convinced I need to avoid 9/5 job. It may be good compared to other 40h workweeks but it's still anoying. Festival season is nearing so now I get some better stuff to do and I will be mostly reading screenplays. On the other side I seriously need some bike time. Also need to get my friend a job at a local company since they have a ****ty graphic designer and he is an awesome at what he does.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I just found out my best friend's coworker's GF works for my company (different location) and heard about me because she works closely with my boss very often. If that makes any sense.

Small fvcking world.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I got a new set of wheels yesterday. Going to build up on a 2.35 tire based to lighten up my tank a bit. Hopefully I can drop 2+ lbs between rims and tires. Trying to convince Wifey to get me a carbon bar for my bday. Drop another .3# from the bar alone. Maybe, just possibly get the beast below 30#.

edit: The quick math is saying 1# from the rear wheel and tire alone, so probably a net of 1.5#. Hopefully putting this ibtch on a diet will make for some enduro racing next season.

Last edited:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
It is Tuesday. The wife came back from Hawaii a few weeks back with the breakfast concoction of spam, eggs and rice. Pretty tasty.

College class tonight. Meterology. <snicker>