Quantcast

^T^u^e^s^d^a^y^

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Working oven makes things soo much easier.

Rode tonight on fresh serviced 36. A fresh serviced 36 must be one of the top five earthly delights. :nerd:
Oh fuck yeah. I'm going to need to bake a loaf soon.

Of course I haven't been getting a good rise out of mine lately. Must work on that.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
If y'all wanna try something different, very lightly oil (any neutral flavor will do) a corn tortilla and brown in a skillet. Makes them slightly crunchy without being greasy. Then spread a little cream cheese on the center on the tortilla. Add fillings and garnish with some toasted pumpkin seeds.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
had an ok day up until the end they it got really sucky. On my way home I get a call that a rig has a flat tire and the jack is missing, detour to that rig with a jack. make the tire shop 20 minutes before close and get a new tire put on the rim and in place as a spare. Then an Ambulance has a leaky valve coming off the main M tank, had a spare at base and did a swap. Should have been home by 4pm got here at 7:30. They I get a message that a friend that I have known since 1986 passed away from Lung Cancer. Fred ran Pizza My Heart in Capitola back then and gave me a job that got me through my second round of College at San Jose State. Very cool guy, helped me get my act together and get off drugs. We stayed friends all these years. I will miss him