Quantcast

T|-|URSDAY >> FR1DAY, dammit!!!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Yesterday I watched the OSHA guy inspect the construction site below my window taking pictures and shaking his head the whole time. There's been a team of guys out putting grates over open holes covered by knocked over fences since I got here at 7:30 and it looks like they've been here for a while. I think somebody got into trouble.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Why hello all. Today I sell the 2018 minivan.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
good mutha fucking morning.
truck died. awaiting the prognosis. hoping it aint too bad. :/
teach tomorrow. definitely going to carve out an hour at the end of my day to get some turns in.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning. Friends deer is done. Was a sizable buck someone gave to her as they only wanted a trophy..... Least they took the time to properly dress it. Wasn't the best dress job but it was done.

18 pounds of brger and almost 60 pounds of steaks/roasts of a single buck..... Not bad.

Everything sitting in sanitizer now...... Only thing getting done this year now would be an elk if I go out for shoulder season on the snow shoes......

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning. Friends deer is done. Was a sizable buck someone gave to her as they only wanted a trophy..... Least they took the time to properly dress it. Wasn't the best dress job but it was done.
i'm generally not a fan of trophy hunting, but at least they got the carcass put to use as opposed to letting it rot

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
i'm generally not a fan of trophy hunting, but at least they got the carcass put to use as opposed to letting it rot
Right. We have caught a few people doing that. They end up in jail usually 60-180 day range and lose there ability to hunt for five years.

I mean for crying out loud, we have donation sites for the meat if you don't want it..... Even get a nice tax write off for that..... What can I say, our homeless eat well during the winters.