Quantcast

T.w.????

theacehole

Chimp
Nov 18, 2006
I have no idea where ted williams is but i have heard a lot about it. i dont even know what it is. If somebody could let me know me where it is that would be cool. cuz i need some places to downhill. thanks

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
It's a decent little shuttle spot with a good variety of DH runs in Poway...

There you have it!

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
* directions to T.W* road dont know how to spell the street names. its in poway. its fun down hill with some jumps at the bottom. lots of illegals walking around. and bring lots of water if your hiking it. I dont know what the street at the top is just what it looks like.

I heard about a new Giant laddar drop in ted anyone know anything about that?
Gosh, I'm sure even the Illegals can spell the names of the streets :disgust1:

I'm very surprised that you have not gotten completely flamed for giving directions to TW. In the past people have gotten death threats and threats of violence when they did so little as mention the name Ted Williams on this thread. Seriously. Do a search.

I guess times are changin'.

theacehole

Chimp
Nov 18, 2006
ya i went right by the school and stopped at the end of the court. then walked up the hill a little bit. i didnt see any sort of shuttle road.

bneall

Monkey
Aug 23, 2006
Culver City
I've noticed this all over the different forums. My question is this. If everyone wants their trails private, why do they post tons of pictures of themselves riding the trails, advertising it like CRAZY, then get pissed when people ask and figure out where it is. Just seems weird.

If you want it private or "inside" locals only, whatever it is, why publicize it all over the internet.

That said, the trail looks fun through all the media I've seen.

theacehole

Chimp
Nov 18, 2006
i dont understand the big deal with TW. it could just be the people here but I would gladly give directions to somebody just lookin for some fun. im not lookin to tear anything down or get any trails seized by the city or anything. im just lookin for some trails to ride. im am completely new to the area so i have no idea where anything is. ... i dont know if this will push anybodies buttons but i am lookin for some good bike shops. any suggestions. all the ones close to me are roadie or beach cruiser orientated. i live encinitas so anything close will do.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
i dont understand the big deal with TW. it could just be the people here but I would gladly give directions to somebody just lookin for some fun. im not lookin to tear anything down or get any trails seized by the city or anything. im just lookin for some trails to ride. im am completely new to the area so i have no idea where anything is. ... i dont know if this will push anybodies buttons but i am lookin for some good bike shops. any suggestions. all the ones close to me are roadie or beach cruiser orientated. i live encinitas so anything close will do.
we dont have a problem giving directions to trails. giving them out on a public forum is whats wrong here. send a pm if you want directions and well gladly give them

Duzitall

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
San Diego
most of the photos are a couple of years old. You can see fire damage and mass grading that gives a pretty good idea of how old the picture is. They just updated the shot over my house. It was 4 years old now it's only about a year old.