Quantcast

Table Top tires?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
i was thinking it would make more sense running them that way
There's really not enough tread on the things to make a difference and there are no angled side knobs anyway. The only thing on the design that would make sense to run it backwards is maybe to cup dirt when you're pedaling. But again you're pretty much only riding the top/center when you're pedaling and that strip is the same forward or backwards.

It really wouldn't matter, it just would look stupid :D

Axis

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
I have tried them both ways and it didn't make a difference. I ended up running both like the front.

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
how do you guys like the table tops? i dont have anytime on them yet. I was running a sb8 2.10 in the rear and a sb8 2.35 up front. but everyone talks about how good the table tops are i figured i would try them on my Pink

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
They're knurled dirtjump tires with a few sipes here and there that make sense. They're good. But you pretty much have to be an idiot to mess up a dirtjump tire design..........like maxxis for instance.
so basically small block 8s, k-rads, dmr moto rt's and table tops are all similar

juanbeegas

Monkey
May 6, 2008
Singapore
Hope you don't mind asking in your thread...
Does anybody know what's the difference between the Table Top and the Table Top Sport?

jimmy d

Chimp
Dec 12, 2007
Berthoud
Been running them for a few years now and love them. Plenty light in kevlar and a good side wall to boot, super tough.
Run them both front style.