Quantcast

###Taco Tuesday ●○•°●°¤

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Got a new anti snoring mouthguard to try out tonight, I am super excite.
I've gotta sort my sleep out.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Like me, you are fishing around for displacement activities that distract you from the general direction of humanity in 2023? And you’re into waxing chains and have some handy scales?
How are you waxing? Drip wax or molten? How long does it last until you need to reapply?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
oldest nephew will be handing out candy as the dude from the big lebowski....

i should be in asheville seeing mudhoney.

it is finally supposed to be getting cold today.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Car doors were frozen shut this morning, thanks to the rain and then freezing temps last night.

Tonight's ride looks like it'll be a brisk one.

This shit better melt by tomorrow... :think:
1698756549235.png

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Got a new anti snoring mouthguard to try out tonight, I am super excite.
I've gotta sort my sleep out.
Does that stuff actually help?

I went for a sleep study earlier this year, but their results said I had only a mild form of sleep apnea, so nothing further was needed. Yeah gee thanks, but what about my constant shitty sleeps eh? :banghead:

It was pretty hard to actually fall asleep in that place, so I'm sure that must have skewed the results. Hard to fall asleep when you're tethered to a machine from head to toe and in a foreign environment.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

In preparation of tonight's events, I went to the store to buy a paper for the fire. I paid $3 for a Monday Oregonian that is 6 pieces of paper. I feel old because the free Nickel Ads used to be twice this thick. At least it will be enough to start a couple fires.

Will be clear but bitter cold tonight, gonna be a ton of kids, good thing I got 2 more boxes (because I ate one).

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Does that stuff actually help?

I went for a sleep study earlier this year, but their results said I had only a mild form of sleep apnea, so nothing further was needed. Yeah gee thanks, but what about my constant shitty sleeps eh? :banghead:

It was pretty hard to actually fall asleep in that place, so I'm sure that must have skewed the results. Hard to fall asleep when you're tethered to a machine from head to toe and in a foreign environment.
For me, yes.
I hate them but if I go to sleep without one there's a pretty solid chance I'm waking up with a headache.
The one I hate the most is a tongue retainer but I think it is the best for me, but I can't get used to wearing it.
I did an at home study, my oxygen levels were dropping to the mid seventies. I'm still not sure why I could go under 90% while awake, don't think I have central sleep apnoea...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
In preparation of tonight's events, I went to the store to buy a paper for the fire. I paid $3 for a Monday Oregonian that is 6 pieces of paper. I feel old because the free Nickel Ads used to be twice this thick. At least it will be enough to start a couple fires.
you don't get junk mail?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
awesome homemade poke dinner last night :drool: up at 5 for a big leg blaster workout which will render me unwalkable by this afternoon. Sold a pair of skis this morning. Bought them for $450, skied 9-10 times, sold for $600. Now at the office for a few meetings and to pick up 3 quarts of fresh honey from my bee-guy, and some work.
BOOM!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I don't use the boxes, but if I have paper filler inside any packages, most of that gets kept with the woodpile for starter kindling.
Ha, I tend to save the brown paper to reuse when I sell shit. I have a ton of it in the garage, holy hell. :rofl:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
awesome homemade poke dinner last night :drool: up at 5 for a big leg blaster workout which will render me unwalkable by this afternoon. Sold a pair of skis this morning. Bought them for $450, skied 9-10 times, sold for $600. Now at the office for a few meetings and to pick up 3 quarts of fresh honey from my bee-guy, and some work.
BOOM!
  1. Are you at home at 3:30ish this afternoon?
  2. Do you still have a cassette lockring in spares I can have?
  3. ???
  4. Profit

*Is your bee-guy local? Can you buy a jar for S and I'll give you the cash if the answers to the above are yes this afternoon?
**Also:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Waddup bishes!

trudged through 3 separate property listings yesterday with a machete and surveying equipment. Wasn’t able to find a feasible pad or driveway site on either. Real estate on the coast is very low on inventory.

In other news,

needed a gaff for the boat before I pick it up on Saturday. Did a quick search on amazon for gaff and was a bit surprised that the kids have reappropriated yet another word for something totally inappropriate.

we are officially old

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
  1. Are you at home at 3:30ish this afternoon?
  2. Do you still have a cassette lockring in spares I can have?
  3. ???
  4. Profit

*Is your bee-guy local? Can you buy a jar for S and I'll give you the cash if the answers to the above are yes this afternoon?
**Also:
1. yes
2. probably, yes
3. !!!
4. always

I have a jar for you and S. Done! Call me later.